I can't download my xbox live account

Discus and support I can't download my xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, when i download my profile in my xbox 360 it stops and says there is a problem with my login credentials and go to account.live.com to fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SquudPopy, Jun 25, 2021.

1. SquudPopy
    SquudPopy Guest

Hello, when i download my profile in my xbox 360 it stops and says there is a problem with my login credentials and go to account.live.com to fix it but nothing there to help me fix it. I've read some solutions in this URL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/live-credential-issue/0a0e5155-a7c7-43db-a30e-0c7197b5323a but still didn't work i can log in to my Microsoft account without any problems can someone help me with this problem.

:)

SquudPopy, Jun 25, 2021
  2. MRORANGENOOB20 Win User

Can't Download Xbox LIVE profile 80070026

when i try to download my xbox live account it comes up saying Sorry XBOX LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now try latter 80070003
  3. Aleksandr191 Win User

Can't download my profile to my xbox

i can't download my xbox live profile to console.

early i've connect with my xbox live account on console but now it don't work.

the xbox live connection is working but it no log in.

so i tryed to download my profile without success.

please help.
  4. MetalFusion138 Win User

some xbox live content is temporarily unavailable HELP!!!! plz someone!!!

i still cannot download my account it keeps saying ''sorry, xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right no. try again later.''
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe that you will just need to verify your account and your issue will be resolved. Therefore, you will just need to follow those simple instructions, please go to account.microsoft.com > sign in with your account> verify your account using your security information.
  6. G4m3rGi12 Win User

Error: 80151011 -- Xbox won't Download Profile.

Zero I have never downloaded or signed into my xbox live account on the xbox console before. So I can't delete it.
Thema:

1. I can't download my xbox live account - Similar Threads - can't download live

2. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  3. Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360: Hey Guys! I recently changed my gamertag for 2 of my accounts on my Xbox 360 so I decided that I would delete the accounts and re-download them. However, when I try to redownload the account I am...
  4. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  5. Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again: Whenever I sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 It takes me to a screen that requires me to log in, once I log in with my email and password it brings up the error message above. So how do I...
  6. Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...: I got this error when trying to play Black Ops 2 Zombies on my Xbox one. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Is anyone having the same problem? Please Help! 528e144d-1b37-4642-8c5f-a30e4d30062e
  7. Why can't I download Xbox Live Gold video game Darkwood?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Xbox Live Gold video game Darkwood?: To whom it may concern: I have purchased 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. Recently, I purchased a Seagate external game drive and obtained 1 month of free Game Pass Ultimate. If I only have one month...
  8. Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741: Hello, I recently bought a used 360 and I cannot download my Xbox Live Profile. I have tried deleting profiles, clearing the cache, formatting the HD, redoing the initial settings and have changed...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again?: Why can't I connect to Xbox live when playing call of duty black ops on Xbox series S? I can connect to other games but not black ops. It says sorry this profiles can't connect to Xbox live on...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again?: Why can't I connect to Xbox live when playing call of duty black ops on Xbox series S? I can connect to other games but not black ops. It says sorry this profiles can't connect to Xbox live on...