I can't download my profile onto my Xbox 360 E

Discus and support I can't download my profile onto my Xbox 360 E in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I've been having issue with my Xbox 360 E since a few hours ago. I was having no problem getting onto Xbox Live, and when I decided to reorganize... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wandering Nephilim, Mar 19, 2022.

1. I can't download my profile onto my Xbox 360 E

So I've been having issue with my Xbox 360 E since a few hours ago.

I was having no problem getting onto Xbox Live, and when I decided to reorganize a few things in my room to better fit something, where I had to unplug my 360 (and other systems) and eventually replug them in after I was done. Well once I started up my 360, I could no longer sign into Live.

I followed every step I found on this site for the error code I got (Error Code: 80151103) Though the description I got was different than the one on the site. The description was "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com".

I deleted my profile (thinking I'd just redownload it online) and cleared system cache like instructed. Tried redownloading and signing in, but it's still telling me that there's a problem with my credentials! I even went to the far extreme and reformatted my HDD and did the initial setup, and it's still saying the game thing when I attempt to download my profile.

Please, someone help me here, I'm losing it.

:)

Wandering Nephilim, Mar 19, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Error 80151103 when trying to access 360 profile

3. Vinny #1 Win User

Hi,

This appears to be a massive issue that is affecting everyone on the Xbox network on Xbox 360 consoles. It is currently awaiting a resolution from MS.
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello OriginalOcean74,

I don't have an ETA for the resolution, sorry. If I have any more information, I will post an update.

-Hayabusa
  5. OriginalOcean74 Win User

Is it getting fixed before the end of the Month atleast
  6. Wandering Nephilim Win User

Thanks for the response. I hope it gets fixed soon, though I guess I can count this weekend a bust as far as gaming on my 360 goes.
Thema:

1. I can't download my profile onto my Xbox 360 E - Similar Threads - can't download profile

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  4. Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?: So, two days ago, when I delete my Xbox 360 Live profile which is eminyork, and when I was trying to download back my profile, I get a message that says, "there was a problem with the credentials...
  5. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  6. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  7. Can't download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile: Can't download profile And error comes up 40c0a37b-fe20-4bf3-ba8c-f11e981012d0
  8. Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?: Series X will not allow 360 profile download, I am at my wits end. We upgraded to the series X for it's renowned supposed compatibility so we could maintain playability of our COD Zombie...
  9. I can't download my xbox profile on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't download my xbox profile on my 360: Can't download my xbox profile on my xbox 360. ddf184f2-9938-4c0f-9020-658b5c455fa5
  10. Error 8015190A on both Series X and 360, Can't Download Profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 8015190A on both Series X and 360, Can't Download Profile.: Recently, I acquired an Xbox Series X and an Xbox 360E and I have been enjoying playing Xbox 360 games on both consoles for a few months. Yesterday, my fiancé got me a hard drive for the 360, so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not sign in on xbox 360