I can't download my pre-ordered game

Discus and support I can't download my pre-ordered game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I went to pre-order MLB The Show 22 Digital Deluxe and everything went through but then I clicked mange this idem and my game didn't show up to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by azthrix, Feb 4, 2022.

1. azthrix
    azthrix Guest

So, I went to pre-order MLB The Show 22 Digital Deluxe and everything went through but then I clicked mange this idem and my game didn't show up to download. Please help I spent $100.

:)

azthrix, Feb 4, 2022
  2. azthrix Win User

If anyone can help please comment!😊
  3. azthrix Win User

Hi, SwordOfWhedon

I understand what ur saying, but my question is is that will it be downloaded when the games out?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

The game is two months from completion and so only a very small placeholder file downloads as none of the rest of the download will be ready for another two months
  5. Mika Aleem Win User

Pre order that's not showing in games and apps

I know I'm not talking about the full game download usually when I buy a game on Xbox I can download the pre order to have on my Xbox ready for when it's released like I have diablo 4 pre order downloaded and game not out yet I'm just confused by the fact it's not showing up as owned in my games and apps and can't download the pre order it's not showing up but it's probably because it's just been announced probably have to wait a little longer I hope don't wanna have to rebuy it
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Why can't I preorder some games on the xbox live store.

Unfortunately Microsoft only allows you to pre-order games that have some kind of pre-loading.

Games that aren't in manufacture or close to that point aren't open to pre-orders because the Xbox has nothing to download.

Either it is a fault in the system that Microsoft can't process a pre-order without something being downloaded or they did it on purpose to stop some getting confused why they didn't get anything for their pre-order.
Thema:

1. I can't download my pre-ordered game - Similar Threads - can't download pre

2. I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?: I pre ordered D4, my xbox account is linked to my battle net account. On xbox store it only shows me options to pre-order it again. I thought buying it made it accessible across all platforms. I...
  3. I can't download the Diablo IV Beta even though I pre-ordered it.. Are other users having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the Diablo IV Beta even though I pre-ordered it.. Are other users having...: I also did not receive a code by email 7535b0f1-635b-40ef-8375-214660b85bc0
  4. can't pre-download Back 4 Blood on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't pre-download Back 4 Blood on Xbox Game Pass for PC: I have a current subscription to the Xbox GamePass for PC, however I cannot pre-download the game Back 4 Blood which is officially released at midnight tonight. Two of my friends have the Xbox...
  5. Can't Pre Download Halo Infinite

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pre Download Halo Infinite: Hello there, am I missing something or Halo Infinite isn't downloadable yet? Everywhere I see that it is downloadable from xbox insider hub for the open beta coming this weekend, still can't find...
  6. Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?: As the question says. I wanted to replay Dead Space 2 on my Xbox Series X. I installed all my available DLC and once I got into the game I realised my Collector's Edition and Rivet Gun DLCs were...
  7. Can't pre-download Red Dead Redemption 2 from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't pre-download Red Dead Redemption 2 from game pass: I read in some certificated forum, that I can pre-download Red Dead Redemption 2 from Xbox Game pass App for play it when the license is unlocked (may 7) BUT i can't see this game for pre-download...
  8. Pre Ordered Sea of Thieves Can't download Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered Sea of Thieves Can't download Beta: I preordered sea of thieves and downloaded the insider app and I don't have the option to download the test scale beta for sea of thieves. Please help asap. 6a1ea474-7adc-4f85-aae3-99c147b71c51
  9. Pre-ordered game but can't download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered game but can't download it.: I pre-ordered sea of thieves on Friday and I cannot access the beta. It does not show up in"my games & apps" as other guides say it should and if I search for the beta through the store (browser...
  10. Pre-ordered South Park: TFBW and can't download Stick of Truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered South Park: TFBW and can't download Stick of Truth: I pre-ordered South Park: The Fractured but Whole on Thursday and see it in my Games Collection but Stick of Truth is not in my "Ready to Install" section, nor can I install it through the Store....