i cant download minecraft for windows

Discus and support i cant download minecraft for windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i try to install minecraft windows, but it keeps giving me the error code 0x80070005 b6df1d47-60fb-4caf-8616-a0e0f239644f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony Jeong2, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Tony Jeong2
    Tony Jeong2 Guest

i try to install minecraft windows, but it keeps giving me the error code 0x80070005

:)

Tony Jeong2, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Tony Jeong2 Win User

im still getting the error
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi Tony, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly delete all files in C:\Users\User_name\AppData\Local\Packages \Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache, and then reboot your pc.

This will only rescan all your downloaded files in just a few minutes then will let you launch the game.

Then set up your installation drive, press the Windows Key + I to open Settings. Click System > Storage. On Windows 10, underneath the More storage settings heading, click Change where new content is saved.

To change the default drive for new apps, use the New apps will save to dropdown. On the Xbox app, click the profile menu in the top-right and select the Settings options. Click on General. Under the “Game install options” section, select the drive to install games by default. Try installing your games again.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Alright, please try the steps above.

You can also open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has Minecraft. Try installing the game or Minecraft launcher from there.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Tony! Are you installing Minecraft via game pass or do you own the digital copy? Kindly also check if you have any pending updates using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo... or select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.

If there's nothing pending, kindly right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin). In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage
  6. Dhruv_Gamer Win User

issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app

and because of "minecraft for android" being there i cant earn achievments for minecraft for windows
Thema:

1. i cant download minecraft for windows - Similar Threads - cant download minecraft

2. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  3. I cant download the new minecraft update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download the new minecraft update: I was trying to download the new minecraft update and I left my computer running for hours and it stayed at 0% updated cde94654-1754-4d25-97fc-3ed7eee47000
  4. help me i cant download minecraft launcher .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help me i cant download minecraft launcher .: i need help pls add my discord (Rinus0783) and dm me thank for u help \ pls respond or add my discord ca1ce317-698e-4f91-b14f-29a773a7ce03
  5. I cant download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download minecraft: I bought minecraft and when i tried to download it in the xbox app it wont download because it has an error. It also says it needs administrator approval required for installation. [img]...
  6. I cant download minecraft. I have the minecraft installer but it wont install the app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download minecraft. I have the minecraft installer but it wont install the app and...: [img] This screen is showing when i click install. 5eb1b231-3374-4c32-914e-eaa011022bb0
  7. Why cant i download Minecraft for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i download Minecraft for windows: Hello I've tried to download Minecraft for windows on the Minecraft launcher and Xbox app but it gives me error code 0x800704c6 every time ,and I made sure my internet connection was stable but...
  8. Cant download Minecraft but i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Minecraft but i own it: I own Minecraft bedrock and java and recently I got a switch on which I wanted to install Minecraft, but there is no option to connect a Microsoft account in the Nintendo shop to get access to...
  9. Cant download the Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the Minecraft launcher: I was completely unable to open my Minecraft launcher and was given no error codes only rerouted to the store page for the launcher. As a troubleshooting method, I tried to delete and redownload...
  10. cant download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft: Hello im having a problem downloading minecraft for windows whenever i try installing it this is what it always show i also even try installing on the launcher but whenever i install it shows play...