I cant download gaming services because i cant see download button.

Discus and support I cant download gaming services because i cant see download button. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried updating all windows stuff, i have tried writing wsreset.exe to CMD nothing else but opens microsoft store, i tried everything i found in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joonas kujala, Feb 23, 2023.

1. I cant download gaming services because i cant see download button.

I have tried updating all windows stuff, i have tried writing wsreset.exe to CMD nothing else but opens microsoft store, i tried everything i found in 2 hours on google nothing helped, i tried to delete it with powershell,
    I cant download gaming services because i cant  see download button. [​IMG]
    this only happened.

:)

joonas kujala, Feb 23, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble downloading gaming services. Here are a few things you could try:

Clear the Microsoft Store cache:

Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

Type in "wsreset.exe" and press Enter. This should clear the Microsoft Store cache and reset the Store app.

Check for updates:

Open the Microsoft Store app.

Click on the three dots in the upper-right corner and select "Downloads and updates".

Click on "Get updates" to check for any available updates.

Check your internet connection:

Make sure you're connected to the internet.

Try restarting your router or modem.

Try downloading the app from the web:

Go to the Microsoft Store website.

Search for the app you want to download and try downloading it from there.
  3. LogGuy Win User

i cant redeem my minecraft windows 10 edition code

Its in “my games” but i cant download it because i cant use the code
  4. lLord Smoke 420 Win User

Command and conquer red alert 3 on demand download problem

No one who has downloaded the game successfully is going to find this forum. Because there not having this problem. I like everyone else cant download the game. 10% then a message says i cant download it. :-/
  5. Felipe Marcelo Win User

Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch

i notice that the gaming service still counting as download even without the files, cant download again
  6. PabloPragana Win User

microsoft flight simulator

Reinstall the game? after ive downloaded 95 GB from the game with a music that loops a cant let me do anything else because i cant stop it, and i cant close the window because the download stops?

Are you kidding me?

I have a PRESS EARLY ACCESS.
Thema:

1. I cant download gaming services because i cant see download button. - Similar Threads - cant download gaming

2. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  3. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  4. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  5. Why cant I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download games?: I have game pass and cant download any game and i get "There has been an error." message when i click see details this is the error code Code: 0x80244022. I tried everyhing I repaired Microsoft...
  6. For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games: If you had the same issue with me after resetting your console, a fix i did was i went to the microsoft store and it automatically started updating the microsoft store and i also started...
  7. cant download game

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download game: hi everyone. I have very good internet speed, but then also i cant download Cricket 19 in Xbox app. I have already done some troubleshooting available over the internet....
  8. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  9. cant download or buy starfield at game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download or buy starfield at game pass: hi,sry for bad eng...idk why i cant buy od download starfield....i will include pitcure,so u will see main problem here is link for pitcure https://ibb.co/hYvvKBs...
  10. cant download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download games: I need help to fix my issue of not being able to download gamepass games form xbox app nor microsoft store if i try it just tells me there is an error f787ff0b-880f-4b99-a04f-2b4c15f72bbe