I can’t download games what do I do?

Discus and support I can’t download games what do I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to download games off gamepass it’s either stuck in a loading loop or tells me to buy gamepass again 60b4f241-679b-4d21-8ae1-07ae995f4c5d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Canion Eats, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Canion Eats
    Canion Eats Guest

When I try to download games off gamepass it’s either stuck in a loading loop or tells me to buy gamepass again

:)

Canion Eats, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, we need to make sure that the Xbox game pass is active. Please follow the steps below and make sure that it is showing as "active".

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Once confirmed, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. PsychoWolf28 Win User

Hi Canion Eats. Is your Gamepass subscription up to date on payments?
  4. Brian Tillman [Outlo Win User

What do I do? I can’t log in in Minecraft :((

This forum is dedicated to reporting bugs in the Microsoft Community web site. It's not for gaming questions. Please move your post to the Windows Gaming forum or the Outlook.com forum where account issues can be discussed.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I can’t get in contact with epic games what do I do.

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Drew how are you?

You need to contact Epic support again.

I'm sure support will help you in the best way.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

I can’t type on my Xbox what do I do

Hello fcollins123,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with trying messages on your Xbox One. To troubleshoot this, please try performing a

power-cycle

Please let us know how this goes.
Thema:

1. I can’t download games what do I do? - Similar Threads - can’t download games

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. I can’t download games on my external storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download games on my external storage: Whenever I have my external hard drive connected to my Xbox I can’t play games that are on the hard drive and I can’t even install other games like call of duty. Overwatch. Fortnite. And other big...
  4. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  5. I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.: Every time I try to play new mature games that I just installed, I can’t, because I get an error code that says class not registered. It only happens with mature games, but it doesn’t happen with...
  6. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  7. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  8. 0x8007001f Can’t download any games off game pass on Xbox one just brought ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007001f Can’t download any games off game pass on Xbox one just brought ultimate: Just brought game pass and wanted to download games but keep getting 0x8007001f when I try and I have plenty storage, I have hard reset my Xbox, factory reset my xbox and still won’t work...
  9. Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule: I bought a game and own it on my account and I have a friend who also uses my account who can’t download the game on his consul even when using my account but I own the game so why does this...
  10. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport: Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available 829e9b3e-e68f-4695-afa3-1ca03cd4001e