I can't download Forza Motorsport 6 off of my disc

Discus and support I can't download Forza Motorsport 6 off of my disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to download Forza 6, but it just tells me that my installation was stopped? I've tried restarting, and the disc is clean. I have about 30%... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlugInsideTub, May 20, 2023.

1. I can't download Forza Motorsport 6 off of my disc

I try to download Forza 6, but it just tells me that my installation was stopped? I've tried restarting, and the disc is clean. I have about 30% storage space left on a 1TB Xbox One S.

:)

SlugInsideTub, May 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

when you say download people assume you mean the Internet, you're trying to install the game

Do a hard reboot of your Xbox so the Xbox logo appears. , if that doesn't work, try the disk and another machine, if that doesn't work you likely have a bad disc. damage can be on the microscopic level
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Games with broken achievements

I can't get the working artist achievement on Forza Motorsport 6, because they don't let you share paint jobs you've made. I don't know if there's any other achievements
    on Forza Motorsport 6 that you can't get.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

When are we going to see a forza edition xbox???

5. Lofty Who Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza motosport 6 apex, требует обновление драйверов (Mod Translation: Forza Motosport 6 Apex, requires driver update)

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Forza Motorsport 7: Apex.

Please take a moment to review the Forza Motorsport 6: Apex System Requirements.

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I can't download Forza Motorsport 6 off of my disc - Similar Threads - can't download Forza

2. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  3. Can't Download any Forza Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download any Forza Games: I chose my Forza title and hit download. It takes me to the page, but it has a :o( face on it and I can't download it even though I have a PC Game Pass subscription that runs for the next three...
  4. Why can't I download Forza Horizon 5 from the XBOX App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Forza Horizon 5 from the XBOX App?: I am running windows 11 with Xbox Game Pass, and my other games downloaded just fine. I recently updated Halo Infinite. However, FH5 won't download at all, in fact its show that its not even...
  5. I can't uninstall or reinstall gaming services (Forza 5 won't download) Error code: 0x87E00196

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't uninstall or reinstall gaming services (Forza 5 won't download) Error code: 0x87E00196: I couldn't run forza 5, so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall. When I would try an reinstall it would say an error occurred. I then tried everything, resetting the store, using powershell but...
  6. can't download Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download Forza Horizon 5: Hi. When I tried downloading Forza Horizon 5, It doesn't respond. I tried multiple tips I found on internet, but nothing worked. I can download everything normally, but not FH5. So I really...
  7. Forza Horizon stopped downloading due to wifi outage now I can't resume download

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon stopped downloading due to wifi outage now I can't resume download: Last week, I tried downloading Forza Horizon 5 since I bought the game pass recently. My wifi went out for an unexpected reason however, and when I tried resuming the download it would not resume...
  8. Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...: Hi, does anyone has any issue while downloading the new Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox (beta) App on windows ? I tried to download several times now but every time when ever I restart and come back on...
  9. Can't download Forza Horizon 5 it's bugged Error 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Forza Horizon 5 it's bugged Error 0x803FB107: I just bought the 3 months game pass and i pressed download and it gave me an error and now i can't do anything, i can't cancel it i can't press retry, i can't do anything. Please help me [img]...
  10. Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc.: About a week ago I installed Forza horizon 5 on my pc with game pass ultimate through the Xbox app, while it was at about 50% I noticed my pc needed an update so I paused the Forza horizon 5...