I cant download Forza Horizon 5 Error code: 0x00000001

Discus and support I cant download Forza Horizon 5 Error code: 0x00000001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! yesterday I made the purchase of forza horizon 5, but I had a problem when trying to install, when trying to install it gives me that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ManuelRamasso, Dec 31, 2021.

1. I cant download Forza Horizon 5 Error code: 0x00000001

Hi everyone! yesterday I made the purchase of forza horizon 5, but I had a problem when trying to install, when trying to install it gives me that message, I tried to restore, repair, the xbox app and the microsoft store and it did not work, I tried putting these codes:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

start ms-windows-store: // pdp /? productid = 9MWPM2CQNLHN.

What can i do?

:)

ManuelRamasso, Dec 31, 2021
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

Can you try the following please:

Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
  3. ManuelRamasso Win User

Hi Jamie! Thanks for answering! It took me a while but I was able to install what you sent me, but it didn't work, when It finished downloading I opened the xbox app, I tried to download the game and nothing, the same error, did I do something wrong?
  4. Jamie1993 Win User

5. ManuelRamasso Win User

hi again jamie! I followed the steps you told me and the ones they said in the link that you gave me and it didn't work, I don't know what else can be done
  6. Jamie1993 Win User

Thema:

1. I cant download Forza Horizon 5 Error code: 0x00000001 - Similar Threads - cant download Forza

2. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  3. i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore: it is not fair that microsoft can say to play the game YOU ALREADY BOUGHT you have to buy another console. i paid for that game and i want to play it now. From this time now on is it this way?...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 download stopped and cant continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 download stopped and cant continue: Today i tried to download forza 5 via game pass. I download the game to about 60/70% when i stopped the download to play another game. After that, i tried to continue the download and it didnt...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download: I recently got myself the Xbox game pass for PC, 1 euro for three months and decided to download Forza Horizon 5. I had more than 300 GB space left and as the game is only 122 GB I decided it...
  6. Forza horizon 5 cant download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 cant download: hello , any fix for this , like 3 hours and still pending ..... [img] bd0d2e39-a923-4d1f-82eb-ebe9546a42bb
  7. Forza Horizon 5 cant download on pc from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 cant download on pc from xbox: is there a way that i can download forza horizon 5 on my pc from my xbox? i did it with forza horizon 4 but i just cant figure out how to do it with forza horizon 5....
  8. starting installing forza and i cant continue the download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starting installing forza and i cant continue the download: hey, i started installing forza horizon 5 on the xbox app for pc, and wanted to resume with the download, and it doesnt do anything cc8cbe2f-cbab-4951-bfae-72e091e0b2d2
  9. Cant download Forza 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Forza 5: Hey there i need help whit downloading forza 5,so reastnly i tryed to download forza horizen 5 but it just sayed failed whit the code 0x80070005 dont know whats happining but i want the game...
  10. Cant download Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Forza Horizon 5: I'm not able to download forza horizon 5 on my pc. I have a Xbox game pass for pc When I click install with game pass it shows preparing in the download section and after that it just disappears...