i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...

Discus and support i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can you please tell me how to get a refund because i FRICKIN do not want to go to the store and buy it for more money f5f7b873-5e72-40ad-9a8f-c9a9dc790007 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aidan123-827FE98C-23A5-4270-AEBC-5753DCB77F69, Dec 27, 2014.

1. i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...

can you please tell me how to get a refund because i FRICKIN do not want to go to the store and buy it for more money

:)

aidan123-827FE98C-23A5-4270-AEBC-5753DCB77F69, Dec 27, 2014
  2. JayD186
    JayD186 Guest
    Hard Drive Problem

I have 20 GB HDD and 12 of it is free. I'm downloading a 6.75 GB game, but 75% into the download I get "Device Full" is there anything that I can do to fix this?

JayD186, Dec 27, 2014
  3. JETLIAN
    JETLIAN Guest
    VIP STARs

I spent 45 dollars towards a 100 dollars star rank up and it still shows 0. Its been over 96 hours. Even under my normal percentage for the year is at 4 percent. 45 out of 300 is 15 percent so why does it show 4 percent? Also I preordered sniper elite which
    releases this month will that count?

JETLIAN, Dec 27, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...

Because destiny requires 20gigs on top of that to install

www.xbox.com/.../destiny

8gigs is just the download size not the install size

ngocphi, Dec 27, 2014
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    For refund contact Xbox support

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and destiny is 6.75 gb. i also spent 45 dollars on this so thats 45 dollars frickin wasted.

For refund contact Xbox support
  7. ngocphi Win User

i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and destiny is 6.75 gb. i also spent 45 dollars on this so thats 45 dollars frickin wasted.

Because destiny requires 20gigs on top of that to install

www.xbox.com/.../destiny

8gigs is just the download size not the install size
  8. bob111111111(2) Win User

Memory for Gta v

as theother post shows, the game will require a mandatory download on to a storage device.

ie 8 gb free on a hard drive or to use a 16 gb usb stick (see the stats for the usb stick on the other posting)
  9. Kamodo2 Win User

Trouble transferring data to new hard drive

When I go to storage devices with the 120 gb hard drive attached it says it cant detect any storage device.
  10. AP4RK Win User

Xbox 360 game downloads

Hi,

I tried downloading Hitman : Blood Money and I got to 79%, then I got a message saying the download has been paused. A few moments later I got another message saying my Device was full. Maybe my storage limit was causing problems with the downloads, I think
    I only have about 8-9gb left on my harddrive.
Thema:

1. i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ... - Similar Threads - cant download destiny

2. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  5. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  6. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  7. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  8. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  9. code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...: i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows install. i think its an account problem ae19f41d-6837-4443-b1c2-7fee5e768248
  10. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a