I can't download any ubisoft games even though i have xbox game pass ultimate.

Discus and support I can't download any ubisoft games even though i have xbox game pass ultimate. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox game pass ultimate, but the xbox PC app says i have the basic one. And it won't let me download any ubisoft games, when i click it, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Colton Mead, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Colton Mead
    Colton Mead Guest

I have xbox game pass ultimate, but the xbox PC app says i have the basic one. And it won't let me download any ubisoft games, when i click it, it takes me to the ubisoft app but it doesn't open up the game or anything.

:)

Colton Mead, Mar 29, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, Colton, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Can you go to this website https://gamepass.ubisoft.com/en-us while logged in to your ubisoft account and link your Xbox Game pass account there. The game pass library games will appear in your ubisoft connect library
  3. Dave37AH Win User

Unable to download game services

I'm having the error code 0x00000001 as well. Can't download any games from game pass even though I have an active subscription.
  4. Asim Manzoor Win User

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege

I have my xbox acc with the game pass linked to ubisoft. I have installed FH5 and Descenders but it says I have no xbox ultimate game pass denying me acsess to get rainbow six seige. Although now its saying my xbox game pass ultimate is gone? I have no idea what is going on
  5. Potato Plant Win User

xbox rainbow six siege won't let me play

so what im reading is i was forced into ultimate even though i dont play any of the games that is included on ultimate other then the one game which would be Rainbow Six Siege without my intetion basically, so i cant play the game that i bought with out having to subcribe to some **** called Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or core whatever even though it will cost me more yearly then the xbox live gold 12 months. Nice good to know that me buying a game years prior that i cant play because i need to pay more yearly on game pass to get the same value cause this game pass is gonna force games down my thoat that i have no intention of playing nor i ever will. so that means the other games that i purchased fully will be locked if they have online multiplayer if they are on the xbox game pass list of game you can download and play.

cooll cool cool

GOT IT
  6. DonnaLeighton1 Win User

Downloaded games with gold not working even though I have Game Pass Ultimate

We are having the same problem but with Fortnite. It's saying we do not have Xbox live or the game pass and we do. My account has not changed. Nothing has changed. It's on you Xbox Microsofts end, and this needs to be fixed. We should not have to resubscribe
    to this.
Thema:

1. I can't download any ubisoft games even though i have xbox game pass ultimate. - Similar Threads - can't download ubisoft

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  5. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  6. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  7. Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider: I Am on Windows 11 22h2 And I Have a Problem with Xbox Live Sign in for PC (0x89235107) Someone Told Me to Install Xbox Identity Provider but When I Try to Download It There Is No Install Button...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  10. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the...