I can't download any game that is MA15+ on EA play despite being old enough

Discus and support I can't download any game that is MA15+ on EA play despite being old enough in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anything below MA15+ I can download, but every time I try I get a message saying 'you are not eligible to play this game.' However my birthdate is set... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrainedTwo92, Nov 24, 2022.

1. GrainedTwo92
    GrainedTwo92 Guest

Anything below MA15+ I can download, but every time I try I get a message saying 'you are not eligible to play this game.' However my birthdate is set in 2005 so it should work fine but for some reason I can download MA15+ games on the Xbox pc app just not EA play. I currently have Xbox game pass ultimate.

:)

GrainedTwo92, Nov 24, 2022
  2. GrainedTwo92 Win User

I’m trying to download on PC and I’m not home at the moment so I don’t have access to my Xbox.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That’s odd…
    What console do you have?
    Did you try downloading the game remotely?

For this purpose you can try using the Xbox.com website or the Game Pass mobile app
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GRAINEDTWO92

Exists the possibility that your family organizer / parent restricted the access to these MA15+ titles

Please ask them to double check this, if necessary share with the parent this article
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  5. GrainedTwo92 Win User

I used a VPN and i was able to download any MA15+ game
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, try when possible download a game to the Xbox.

By the way, your birth date on the EA account is the same as the one from your Microsoft account?
    If yes please double check that

And as the problem is happening only with EA games, worth contact their team to see if something in your EA account is causing this problem
Thema:

1. I can't download any game that is MA15+ on EA play despite being old enough - Similar Threads - can't download game

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  4. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  5. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  6. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  7. Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012: Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012 3cff56b1-13db-4992-abd1-8d47404b73fe
  8. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  9. I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.: I've been trying to download Rainbow Six Siege from the PC game pass for weeks now, but with no luck. The "Install" button will switch between having a globe/internet symbol next to the word...
  10. Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?: Hello, so for years now I have been trying to reinstall Fortnite on my Xbox One as it had a fair amount of money put into the account. However, previously when I tried it would put it in the queue...