I can't download any game that is MA15+ on EA play despite being old enough

Discus and support I can't download any game that is MA15+ on EA play despite being old enough in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anything below MA15+ I can download, but every time I try I get a message saying 'you are not eligible to play this game.' However my birthdate is set... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrainedTwo92, Nov 24, 2022.

1. GrainedTwo92
    GrainedTwo92 Guest

Anything below MA15+ I can download, but every time I try I get a message saying 'you are not eligible to play this game.' However my birthdate is set in 2005 so it should work fine but for some reason I can download MA15+ games on the Xbox pc app just not EA play. I currently have Xbox game pass ultimate.

:)

GrainedTwo92, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GRAINEDTWO92

Exists the possibility that your family organizer / parent restricted the access to these MA15+ titles

Please ask them to double check this, if necessary share with the parent this article
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. Yezzmina Win User

EA Says that im not old enough

EA uses their own service you log in with to access EA games. It uses that age to determine if you are old enough to play their games. Issues are common with children under 13 playing battlefield. Basically the answer is the same, you cant change the age
    on the EA account. you need to make a new one there that's old enough and associate the new account with your gamertag.
  4. JLC215 Win User

R18+ finally passed

Personally don't think it will change much - in the end a game that would have been MA15+ under the old system will get an R18+ and the media will go on about it
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

Are you a Gamer Mum?

Haha the struggles of being and adult who plays games! I can't tell you how many times in my job I get looked down on for being a gamer. I love playing games I don't think anyone can ever be to old to play. My wife and I game together sometimes and my
    kids, when they are old enough to hold the controller, will be gaming right beside us!
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Incomplete Games and a Loss of Faith and Trust

Also, another thought. Despite how "good" Battlefield 4 is (I enjoyed it despite it being nearly unplayable and then traded it in) and it being playable now. People are still playing it lets EA know that they can continue to do this.
Thema:

1. I can't download any game that is MA15+ on EA play despite being old enough - Similar Threads - can't download game

2. Why can't I get a refund on a game I downloaded today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get a refund on a game I downloaded today?: I just downloaded tekken 7 todat which wasn't the game I wanted but I decided to test the game out and I wanted a refund but it was saying I cannot refund a game that was in use. But a while ago I...
  3. Can't open downloaded game but cloud gaming is okay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open downloaded game but cloud gaming is okay: Try to open a game and after 2 second screen became strange and it send me back to homescreen. Any games i download are doing that. Digital and Disc. BUT if i try to play on cloud gaming it work...
  4. can't download EA games that i get from Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download EA games that i get from Game pass: when i click install it just moves me to the EA desktop app and tries to make me buy the game or subscripe to EA Play. 7759c614-fed4-4d97-9095-419a17d1d33b
  5. Every-time I boot my xbox series x I can't launch game pass games, i'm unable to download...

in XboX Insiders
    Every-time I boot my xbox series x I can't launch game pass games, i'm unable to download...: Hey all, hope you are having a great weekend. I'm not quite sure why this is happening, started over a month ago. For context I use an ethernet cord for my gaming, Everytime I boot my xbox...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC, Can't download due to restrictions on account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass for PC, Can't download due to restrictions on account.: Dear support. I'm not able to install any games from XBox Game Pass for PC even if: - I'm Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member - reinstall the xbox app - reinstall the entire OS from the latest...
  7. Changed my e-mail address and now can't play a downloaded game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed my e-mail address and now can't play a downloaded game: Hi, looking for a bit of assistance. I purchased Forza Horizon 5 a while back and since purchasing it, I have had to change my e-mail address on my account. It now won't allow me to launch the...
  8. On PC Xbox app, I can't pass the first sign in when i launch a newly downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On PC Xbox app, I can't pass the first sign in when i launch a newly downloaded game: When I launch a newly downloaded game, i can't get pass the first sign in. It says "We couldn't sign you in to xbox live The process terminated unexpectedly" with the code: 0x0000042B. Only thread...
  9. I have Game Pass Ultimate and I can't download the flight simulator on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Game Pass Ultimate and I can't download the flight simulator on Xbox One: I have Game Pass Ultimate and I can't download the flight simulator on Xbox One 9e8946ad-87c5-4b5a-b5a5-8041f4691c52
  10. Why can't xbox game bar download in my computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't xbox game bar download in my computer?: I had a problem opening the Xbox game bar, so I deleted it and tried to install it again. I tried to download it again it did not work saying there has been an error. [img]...