I can't download and update Xbox game on game pass PC

Discus and support I can't download and update Xbox game on game pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am using windows 11. I just found this happen 2 days ago. I can't download, install and update any game that have "Administrator approval required... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NapatWatfungfuang, Apr 27, 2022.

1. I can't download and update Xbox game on game pass PC

I am using windows 11. I just found this happen 2 days ago. I can't download, install and update any game that have "Administrator approval required for installation" the other games that don't have this message are installable. When I try install the game that has this message it will have the 0x80004005 error code. Please help

:)

NapatWatfungfuang, Apr 27, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

That's great, my friend. It could have been just an instability.

Enjoy your game.

Have a great week!

Stay safe!
  3. NapatWatfungfuang Win User

I try download the game called " I am fish " and I think it will be error again but no. It can download with no problem and at my internet's full speed. First I think it was lucky so I just try download another game and It can download easily... if I have this problem again I will try your step
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello Napat!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Friend, this error code occurs for 2 factors, network or there are problems in the place of installation of the games.

Do you have VPN, antivirus or firewall?

I will send you 2 tests, let's go

Create an NTFS partition on the desired hard disk and try to install the game on it

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

After. tell me if the game was installed on this new partition, and the result of the network test please
  5. NapatWatfungfuang Win User

Hello Napat!
    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Friend, this error code occurs for 2 factors, network or there are problems in the place of installation of the games.

Do you have VPN, antivirus or firewall?

I will send you 2 tests, let's go

Create an NTFS partition on the desired hard disk and try to install the game on it

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

After. tell me if the game was installed on this new partition, and the result of the network test please
    Thank you so much. And sorry. The problem just solved itself I didn't even do anything. I got your reply when I'm asleep. I just woke up and read your message and will try it but I will give it a try if it will be lucky enough that it just solve itself when time passed. And yes I have this problem for around 2 days and it just solve itself.. but thank you very much for your information.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live on PC

Yes you just need to use the Xbox app ti purchase and download games. There is a subscription service of Game Pass PC beta, you get 100 PC games to play. Your PC needs to be running the Windows 10 1903 update, to use Game Pass PC beta.
Thema:

1. I can't download and update Xbox game on game pass PC - Similar Threads - can't download update

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...: I tried formatting the storage device, clearing the cache to factory reset and nothing works, any help would be appreciated. e94feca1-3f69-4047-bf59-651bd731a966
  5. i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s: So last night i decided to play some cod cold war and copied the game from an eternal drive i had it on to my internal xbox drive. its 150 gig worth so not a small game. after it was done copying...
  6. Have complaint, can't we have a offline game update to download on USB flash drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have complaint, can't we have a offline game update to download on USB flash drive?: As title says it, I'm curious why we hadn't gotten this particular issue explained. It would be big help and boon for specific games to be updated for those who don't have Internet because they...
  7. Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games: As the title says. I wanted to install Pillars of Eternity, and the download stopped at 136mb in and the app simply said "Checking for updates". I've tried running Powershell as an administrator...
  8. Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.: I can't download any game, it's stucked on 0 B/S everytime i launched xbox app the same is with canceling any installation or pausing I've tried to fix it, i repaired it and restarted MS and xbox...
  9. why I can't update and download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I can't update and download games: i can't download and update games and the error code is 0x8007045d 12ceb1f6-db6d-4526-8bcd-63278b69dbcd
  10. Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...: [img] As I described on this question title, the app seems to be stuck on "checking updates". I have already tried everything in this list: 1) Login with same account on Store and Xbox App, make...