I can't download and update Xbox game on game pass PC

Discus and support I can't download and update Xbox game on game pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am using windows 11. I just found this happen 2 days ago. I can't download, install and update any game that have "Administrator approval required... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NapatWatfungfuang, Apr 27, 2022.

1. I can't download and update Xbox game on game pass PC

I am using windows 11. I just found this happen 2 days ago. I can't download, install and update any game that have "Administrator approval required for installation" the other games that don't have this message are installable. When I try install the game that has this message it will have the 0x80004005 error code. Please help

:)

NapatWatfungfuang, Apr 27, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

That's great, my friend. It could have been just an instability.

Enjoy your game.

Have a great week!

Stay safe!
  3. NapatWatfungfuang Win User

I try download the game called " I am fish " and I think it will be error again but no. It can download with no problem and at my internet's full speed. First I think it was lucky so I just try download another game and It can download easily... if I have this problem again I will try your step
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello Napat!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Friend, this error code occurs for 2 factors, network or there are problems in the place of installation of the games.

Do you have VPN, antivirus or firewall?

I will send you 2 tests, let's go

Create an NTFS partition on the desired hard disk and try to install the game on it

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

After. tell me if the game was installed on this new partition, and the result of the network test please
  5. NapatWatfungfuang Win User

Hello Napat!
    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Friend, this error code occurs for 2 factors, network or there are problems in the place of installation of the games.

Do you have VPN, antivirus or firewall?

I will send you 2 tests, let's go

Create an NTFS partition on the desired hard disk and try to install the game on it

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

After. tell me if the game was installed on this new partition, and the result of the network test please
    Thank you so much. And sorry. The problem just solved itself I didn't even do anything. I got your reply when I'm asleep. I just woke up and read your message and will try it but I will give it a try if it will be lucky enough that it just solve itself when time passed. And yes I have this problem for around 2 days and it just solve itself.. but thank you very much for your information.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live on PC

Yes you just need to use the Xbox app ti purchase and download games. There is a subscription service of Game Pass PC beta, you get 100 PC games to play. Your PC needs to be running the Windows 10 1903 update, to use Game Pass PC beta.
Thema:

1. I can't download and update Xbox game on game pass PC - Similar Threads - can't download update

2. Xbox Mobile App Crash On First Time Start Up, Can't Continue with App after Downloading Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Mobile App Crash On First Time Start Up, Can't Continue with App after Downloading Update: Hi, I just received my Xbox Series X. I was completing the first time sign up process on my phone, however during this process the app crashed and i can't "continue with app" after downloading the...
  3. I can't update any game without having to download the whole game again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update any game without having to download the whole game again: As mentioned in the title I can't update any game without having to download the whole game again, I can't simply download and update the game like a normal launcher will do, clicking "cancel...
  4. Can't Download System Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download System Update: Hello community, we are trying to set up our Kinect, but the system is asking us to update. We went through all the steps to connect to the internet and tested the connection with xbox and...
  5. Can't download update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download update: I have a XBOX 360 I haven't used in several years. When starting, it prompts for an update to allow connecting to Xbox Live. The update fails with Status Code: 4497-0000-3080-050E-D000-0185 When...
  6. Xbox 360 Status Code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-2741 Can't download the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Status Code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-2741 Can't download the update: I recently just bought an Xbox 360 and I keep getting this notice saying that I have an update and that I can't connect to Xbox Live until I update it, but every time I try and download the update...
  7. Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...: It is a promotional copy of AC4 for xbox one I got new, so at first I thought it being a promotional copy was the issue but I can't find anyone online having the same problem with any promo...
  8. Is MS throttling downloads on Xbox One? MS Store app never updates / can't download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is MS throttling downloads on Xbox One? MS Store app never updates / can't download...: THE PROBLEM: BL: can't download new games or apps (otherwise console fully functional) -- I have 4 consoles and experienced the same problem at the same time (2 are Xbox One S and 2 are Xbox...
  9. Error Code 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751 Xbox 360 Can't Download the update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751 Xbox 360 Can't Download the update.: **UPDATE** I just tried to update again. This time it uploaded alot quicker and finished quicker. Still I get an Unable to Upload Error Code but this time it is different. The code is...
  10. Bricked box it seems? Tried offline update with OSU2. Got E101 error. Can't download...

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked box it seems? Tried offline update with OSU2. Got E101 error. Can't download...: I turn on my xbox. I am signed out. It says sign in. I do. It says I need to reset. I do. It then gets stuck on the Xbox logo loading screen. I probably should have waited longer but I didn't. I...