i cant download a clip i was sent

Discus and support i cant download a clip i was sent in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NarrowElm, Feb 9, 2024.

1. NarrowElm
    NarrowElm Guest

My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i cant download it and the only option it gives me when clicking on it is to report it

:)

NarrowElm, Feb 9, 2024
  2. DnBsoldier2011 Win User

CANT VIEW CLIPS SENT IN MSGS

no the issue is coming on all platforms, i cant see them on smart glass, or on the xbox app on pc or on the xbox in messages.

Clearly something that has happened with all the really great updates every 3 days of 512mb when your a preview member....
  3. flyboypatrick Win User

If the person that's sending you the messege if hes appearing offline then that could be the problem
  4. Fubski Win User

If you're viewing the clips via browser on a PC then there's a possibility that it's the add-on of that browser that is having an issue.
  5. Rastigan Win User

edit xbox clips on xbox app on pc and upload it

and after i trim it i want to upload it to xbox live and the activity feed. and the problem is that is says that it cant recognize the game (where the clip is from) in order to upload it. to upload it the app needs to know which game the clip is from or
    something like that i guess. but that information gets lost after downloading and editing... downloading works just fine... slip storage? i still upload clips from my xbox so that shouldnt be a problem...
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

can I save a clip a friend sent me?

You can't save the clip out yourself, however your friend could save it to OneDrive from Upload Studio and share it with you that way.
Thema:

1. i cant download a clip i was sent - Similar Threads - cant download clip

2. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  3. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  4. Cant download the XBOX App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download the XBOX App on PC: Hello there. I know it is a problem for thousands of players being unable to download games, getting logged out constantly and just having trouble with the XBOX App in general. Today I couldnt...
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  7. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  8. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  9. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  10. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...