I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.
Discus and support I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to turn off notifications regarding GamePass Rewards program. I'm displeased with how MS is handling it and just want it to go away. But I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JaseLast1, Jan 15, 2024.
Thema:
I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.
Loading...
-
I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program. - Similar Threads - can't disable notifications
-
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Why can't we permanently disable Quick Resume?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't we permanently disable Quick Resume?: I abhor the Xbox Quick Resume "feature." It causes -way- too many problems with on-line games that NEED to load fresh every time from start to make sure any updates are properly loaded. And I'm... -
Why can't you completely disable quick resume?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy can't you completely disable quick resume?: Honestly it's just one of the worst things that have been added to Xbox. It just causes so many issues and it's so annoying. I would rather completely disable it than be able to save 5 seconds of... -
Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...: Before if you were using keyboard and mouse it wouldn't pop up and ever since a few updates ago it is relentless. It's in the way and prevents using some of the in game shortcuts. I know I'm not... -
Can't unlink disabled EA account,
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't unlink disabled EA account,: Recently bought game pass and would like to play an EA title, however can't access EA account as its a outdated account I no longer use/ have. It also comes up on EA as "0000s" and has a... -
Gaming services is disabled and can't be enabled
in XBoX Games and AppsGaming services is disabled and can't be enabled: My gaming services is disabled and I can't enable it plus when I try to uninstall it won't let me and I get an error but trying to fix that error doesn't help because it only doesn't work for the... -
Can't resolve 'Multiplayer is disabled' in minecraft no matter what.
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't resolve 'Multiplayer is disabled' in minecraft no matter what.: Every time I try to play minecraft multiplayer, it says 'Multiplayer is disabled'. I've tried everything i could find and still no luck. I left my microsoft family, I changed the age on my...