I can't Delete Screenshots that shared

Discus and support I can't Delete Screenshots that shared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody: i wanted to upload three screenshots of gears of war a month ago but that time i think my net was unstable so, those screenshots... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ali Eghlimi, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Ali Eghlimi
    Ali Eghlimi Guest

Hello everybody:

i wanted to upload three screenshots of gears of war a month ago but that time i think my net was unstable so, those screenshots wasn't uploaded completely. after that until now every time i go to shared tab of GameDVR there are that three screenshots without
    thumbnail and with created time on 1/1/1601 !!! i want to delete them but when I click and highlight them options and buttons get grade out and I can't delete them. there are only on shared tab of windows Xbox app and in my Xbox One, Captures tab, ProfileWeb,
    no where else, just on Shared Tab of GameDVR Xbox app. how can I delete them? Please help me.

You can see my problem in these Pictures :

http://8pic.ir/images/y96u2xzik9nvhpgz8gyl.jpg

http://8pic.ir/images/zth8ahq45rf0vdtek6y7.jpg

:)

Ali Eghlimi, Apr 9, 2016
  2. DecemberMan
    DecemberMan Guest
    What will happen when I delete Game DVR from Xbox Live Storage?

Will it (already shared clip/screenshot) still be able to watch/view in activity feed after I delete them form Xbox Live Storage in ' Manage Cuptures'?

DecemberMan, Apr 9, 2016
  3. Luferlex
    Luferlex Guest
    Xbox One Screenshots won't share or save.

It turns out you have to wait a bit before it can be shared. It works for me now. But my past screenshots can't be shared anymore.

Luferlex, Apr 9, 2016
  4. Diego Andrés Salgad Win User

Sorry, this can't be shared because we don't recognize this game. Windows 10 DVR

This also happened to me, seconds ago. I can share clips, but I can't share screenshots. Clips are recognized as belonging to Just Cause 3, but screenshots show as "unknown".
  5. wrhwk Win User

Upload app doesn't upload screenshots to OneDrive

(Almost the) same here. It takes forever to load all my captures and even if it succeeds most of the times I can't share them (either to OneDrive or Twitter). Also some of my screenshots don't get a "name" which means I can see them in my captures but I
    can't share them or save them - these options are not even there. I can only delete them.
  6. bobii242 Win User

Same here. I have Xbox gold but some of my videos and screenshots won't save. If I can't save, I can't share.
  7. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Forza Horizon 5 online not working

Please share a screenshot of what happens or what you see in the game as otherwise we can't help you through this

If you can also share a screenshot of the information shared from the developers will be great to know the information you shared and that they give you, to not repeat and narrow it further, you should have the reply of them on your email
  8. Luferlex Win User

It turns out you have to wait a bit before it can be shared. It works for me now. But my past screenshots can't be shared anymore.
Thema:

1. I can't Delete Screenshots that shared - Similar Threads - can't Delete Screenshots

2. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  3. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  4. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  5. Why can't I delete this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I delete this: I'm playing Dragon Origins and would to delete a saved file but I can't. The only option that they give me is "reserved space". I could use some answers why I can't just simply delete my saved...
  6. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  7. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04
  8. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  9. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  10. I had a fortnite account that I deleted and now I can't use my new fortnite account on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had a fortnite account that I deleted and now I can't use my new fortnite account on my...: Could someone please unlink my deleted fortnite account so I can link a new account ba02e893-5217-49d7-8435-e309c0856281