I can't delete screenshots or game clips.

Discus and support I can't delete screenshots or game clips. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to delete game clips and screenshots countless times but it just keeps coming back. I have taken all the screenshots and game clips on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lane Smith, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Lane Smith
    Lane Smith Guest

I have tried to delete game clips and screenshots countless times but it just keeps coming back. I have taken all the screenshots and game clips on my xbox series s. Sometimes they reappear instantly and other times they don't show up until the next time I turn on the xbox. I have tried to delete everything by going into the captures app and the capture and share tab. It's getting really frustrating. I don't know what category to put this in so i'm putting it in games and gaming. Please help. Thanks

:)

Lane Smith, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Nunya B Win User

Screenshots will not delete from or upload to the Xbox network.

Same issues. So I tried to delete a clip in the app and it said it was unable to. I deleted it from the network with the Xbox one and it deleted. I also deleted a clip from the console hard drive along with several screenshots and that works with no issues.

Sometimes when viewing clips on the network it shows old clips that I've already deleted, but they aren't veiwable. Switching between everything and game clips in manage captures makes them disappear.

This does not happen when I delete clips or screenshots directly from the Xbox one hard drive.

I checked network settings and it says NAT type: Open and all services available.

Still can't delete or upload screenshots at all, only clips.
  3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox one won't record clips any longer than 24 seconds

youre game clip storage may be getting full, try deleting unwanted clips or screenshots
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Can't access or delete clips or screenshots

Hey there Profane Rage.

Sorry to hear about the trouble with screenshots. To check, what happens when you attempt to delete? It's possible you've reached a limit on storage for clips/screenshots and it may need you to clear up space.

Have you possibly tried removing your profile from your Xbox One and adding it back to see if that helps?
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Capture on Xbox one not working.

could be that your clip storage is getting full, make sure to delete unwanted clips and screenshots
  6. Sergio Albor Win User

EDITED and SAVED Upload Clips from a MONTH ago all the way back to ALMOST LAUNCH DAY GONE! :(

Hi,

I would want to know if I delete all my saved clips and screenshots from the Upload app in the console, are all of them deleted from my profile also? Or are they all still "in the cloud"? Should I upload all clips/screenshots to OneDrive before deleting
    them from Upload? Thanks
Thema:

1. I can't delete screenshots or game clips. - Similar Threads - can't delete screenshots

2. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  3. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  4. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  5. Why can't I delete this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I delete this: I'm playing Dragon Origins and would to delete a saved file but I can't. The only option that they give me is "reserved space". I could use some answers why I can't just simply delete my saved...
  6. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  7. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04
  8. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  9. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  10. I had a fortnite account that I deleted and now I can't use my new fortnite account on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had a fortnite account that I deleted and now I can't use my new fortnite account on my...: Could someone please unlink my deleted fortnite account so I can link a new account ba02e893-5217-49d7-8435-e309c0856281