I can’t delete or upload Xbox clips anymore?

Discus and support I can’t delete or upload Xbox clips anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m having an issue where I can’t delete or upload my game clips. When I try to upload it acts like everything is fine, it even pops up on my phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UltraiiKr3me, Apr 24, 2023.

1. UltraiiKr3me
    UltraiiKr3me Guest

I’m having an issue where I can’t delete or upload my game clips. When I try to upload it acts like everything is fine, it even pops up on my phone telling me the clip has been uploaded and then I click on the banner and it just loads the Xbox app and says there’s an issue, clip cannot be found. As for deleting clips from Xbox live, it seems like it’s deleted until I refresh and they all pop up again. Before you suggest, I’ve tried deleting clips using my phone, I’ve tried deleting on a different console connected to a different network, I’ve tried resetting my console, I’ve tried just about everything and I still can’t upload or delete captures and I need these clips for my YouTube etc. I’m pretty sure my account is just bugged at this point but regardless I need this fixed asap please (issue has been 3 days now and counting)

:)

UltraiiKr3me, Apr 24, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Thanks for sharing that information. I will take note of that here. Let me know if you still have any other concerns.
  3. UltraiiKr3me Win User

After a straight day of messing around I’ve finally found a bypass by formatting a usb to NTFS, plugging it into the Xbox and then copying the videos to the usb. Shouldn’t have to do this but at least I can continue to upload on my channels. Obviously this requires a computer (that can run the resolution your videos are saved as). Hopefully this helps some other people in similar situations
  4. OpticRJames Win User

You're welcome. Thank you for understanding. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  5. UltraiiKr3me Win User

Okay understood, thank you for your time. I will update on here if I manage to find some sort of fix
  6. UltraiiKr3me Win User

Hello Ron, thank you for the quick response. I have just tried all above steps and still nothing unfortunately. As for other people with the same problem I’ve seen posts on here from up to 2 years ago with the same issue and still no resolve, without being rude I haven’t got that sort of time to wait as I’m running out of content to upload to my channel already and it’s one of my sources of income. Is there no way to transfer the game clips from the console without them being uploaded to xbox live? As my only other option at the moment is too switch from Xbox as I genuinely can’t afford to wait for this issue to be fixed much longer
Thema:

1. I can’t delete or upload Xbox clips anymore? - Similar Threads - can’t delete upload

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile: Every time I try to play a Xbox 360 game and download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live. It was just working before I cleared Xbox 360 local storage. Please someone help...
  4. Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also...: I apparently got hacked sometime last week, I got a message that my account was deleted.. I actually talked to a guy a few days ago and he opened a case, the next Dayi got a message that the case...
  5. Why can’t my Xbox series X or Xbox one delete games from my external hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my Xbox series X or Xbox one delete games from my external hard drive?: My Xbox series X and my Xbox one will not delete games from my Seagate external hard drive. When I select the games to be deleted, nothing happens. The loading circle just goes on and on. Also,...
  6. Can’t upload or delete captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t upload or delete captures: Hello I can’t upload or delete captures. Anytime I delete captures they reappear and now I’m in the negatives???. And When I try to upload something it says it uploaded to the Xbox network but...
  7. Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...: Hello, I have a question, if I delete Cloud storage, will I lose my Minecraft worlds that I currently play on? 9f09ef46-5a6e-46e2-bf5e-ed16d82ff446
  8. My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...: I son is trying to delete his captures on his Xbox X and when he dose this they come back again, he also can upload any captures Thanks 47cb6fb4-a8be-43d1-90a7-b5fff916b16d
  9. I can’t delete captures off of Xbox network on my series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t delete captures off of Xbox network on my series x: I am trying to delete some captures on my Xbox network but everytime I delete it and go to reset the page they pop right back up. I also can’t upload anything to my xbox network showing that it...
  10. My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete anything.: My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete any captures. I try to upload my captures it says they’ve been uploaded and I get the notifications on my Xbox and the Xbox app but when I open it it...