I can't create or interest in lfg posts

Discus and support I can't create or interest in lfg posts in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I get the errors unable to send request and there was a problem posting your lfg. I have tried clearing alternate mac address, changing dns, restarting... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Logan .1, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Logan .1
    Logan .1 Guest

I get the errors unable to send request and there was a problem posting your lfg. I have tried clearing alternate mac address, changing dns, restarting my xbox, and checking my privacy settings, none of which have worked.

:)

Logan .1, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Creating and being interested in LFG Post

Hi Usuck Leroy,

Please keep in mind that this is a community forum where users can converse and exchange knowledge about a wide range of topics that they may find interesting. You should first get in touch with our live help if you require immediate assistance.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  4. Usuck Leroy Win User

Hello ,

I found an article somehow related with you concern.

Please see the troubleshooting on this thread I am unable to create LFG posts - Microsoft Community that was answered by XBF Zineb F.

Clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).
    I followed all instructions and am still having the same problem and it’s only when I make looking for groups on this account. When I sign into my random account then all of a sudden it works fine. But I have nobody added on that account so no one that usually play the game with can see my post on my other account and knows it’s me. Why was this error even brought onto my account in the first place and why can’t I actually talk to a person to get this resolved instead of posting my problem on a community board only to have to wait two or three days just to get a reply….This is annoying, my stuff should have never been messed with in the first place.
  5. Usuck Leroy Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for the response.

Can you try to remove and add your profile.

Add or remove an Xbox profile | Xbox Support

Kindly also check if you have any Enforcement notifications

Enforcement history | Xbox Support
    Yes I have done previously when I first ran into the issue, I even reset both my series s and series X and resigned into this account and still have the same issue. I do not have any communication bans within the last year so nothing is restricted on my end.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Thema:

1. I can't create or interest in lfg posts - Similar Threads - can't create interest

2. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  3. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  4. I need a PIN to sign in, but never created one and can't create one because I need a PIN in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a PIN to sign in, but never created one and can't create one because I need a PIN in...: I tried to sign in with my Xbox account on my PC to use Gamepass, but was notified that I needed to use my PIN in order to verify it's me. I never set up a PIN as a sign in option, since I only...
  5. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  6. I can't access my gmail account after i used it to create a new xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my gmail account after i used it to create a new xbox account.: Hi guys, I got a really complicated problem which is unsolved..so I used my google account to create a new account on Xbox which I bought.. I can access my Xbox and play games normally but I cant...
  7. Can't create a Dev account to use in my Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't create a Dev account to use in my Xbox series X: I've tried everything I've filled in that damn form to create a dev account and it only reloads the page without going to the paymente page, is it outdated, or what's happening...
  8. can't create a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't create a gamer tag: Any gamer tag I input even if its just a bunch of random letters and numbers or pick the ones the website recommends just says That gamertag didn't work. Try another one. Is this a know bug or can...
  9. Can't join or create a club in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join or create a club in forza horizon 5: It keeps saying error communicating. Saw a post about this a year ago but couldn't solve it with the solution. May i kindly ask for a more indepth steps to create a club in forza....
  10. New account created and can't connect to ancien

in XBoX Accessibility
    New account created and can't connect to ancien: Hello I wanted to connect to my Xbox account on PC but by entering my email address, a new account was created as well as my Microsoft Store account. I can find my old account by searching for...