I can’t create a post on the groups community

Discus and support I can’t create a post on the groups community in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whenever I try to create a post, it says that my post is inappropriate even though there’s nothing inappropriate about it, how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Theungifted, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Theungifted
    Theungifted Guest

Whenever I try to create a post, it says that my post is inappropriate even though there’s nothing inappropriate about it, how do I fix it?

:)

Theungifted, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I can’t create or join a group or post

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. l Zeff l Win User

I can’t join or create group posts.

4. C1Engineer Win User

I can’t join or create group posts.

thank you for telling me this, i can finally makw group posts now :)
  5. JayBeastX Win User

Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC

Yes, but none of these actually allow you to join a club. I don’t want to create a group post. And you can’t access clubs through game bar
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

I can't create group post

Hello Colton S! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having group post issues. Could you provide further details about the issue you have having. What steps are you taking and what the outcome is?
Thema:

1. I can’t create a post on the groups community - Similar Threads - can’t create post

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  4. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6
  5. Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have just started playing starfield on Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and everything I did is gone. It says I have...
  6. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  7. Can’t create gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t create gamer tag: I’m trying to sign into my account to play minecraft on my iPhone but when I get to ‘create my gamer tag’ and press ‘let’s go’ then nothing happens. I have tried to open the page separately on...
  8. Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game: I can’t join friends or use multiplayer at all when it’s downloaded but I can join and do everything on cloud play. I cleared bay types made sure internet is fine so I’m sure it’s not that....
  9. Can’t create new account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t create new account!: Im adding an account to my old Xbox one it has run smoothly and there has been nothing wrong untill this. Im making a new account everything is going well and it tells me to go to...
  10. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...: Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow...