I cant create a looking for group post

Discus and support I cant create a looking for group post in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I wont let me create a looking for group post 4957dc08-df6b-41ab-9b90-1b77e966047b Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Bum Be lazy become a, Feb 24, 2023.

1. I cant create a looking for group post

I wont let me create a looking for group post

:)

Bum Be lazy become a, Feb 24, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you please try power cycling both your router and console to then try again?
  3. x EeMBe x Win User

Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

Have you checked your privacy settings lately? Maybe somehow you have blocked some setting that prevents you from creating a post.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Can't create Looking for Group post

Hey Robert thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We are currently having a service alert that might be affecting this service bud, we suggest checking out our
    Xbox Support Website and clicking on the Notify Me button to keep up to date on the resolution of this issue. Hope this helps!
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Can't create Looking for Group post

There is a status alert up right now. Please keep an eye on THIS page for updates. This alert is part of your issue.
  6. tnk93 Win User

Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

Yes, I was just mentioning that it was resolved ~15 hours after contacting the support team. That's all.
Thema:

1. I cant create a looking for group post - Similar Threads - cant create looking

2. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  3. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  4. Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?: My son is part of my family on XBox. He has a 2k account and his birthday is older than 18. I also have went on Microsoft and removed the restrictions but it still says he does not meet the...
  5. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd
  6. Why i cant create space for games (XBOX)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i cant create space for games (XBOX): images with my problem *** moved from ru-ru to English since the post was pre translated to English*** c227ef87-6d46-44eb-a95d-6ad5439ddbaf
  7. I cant create xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant create xbox account: When i try to create gamer tag for xbox account to play newly bought minecraft i cant do anything After pressing enormous green button nothing happens and i can only press it again but when i try...
  8. I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...: I cant create a microsoft account without a phone number and when i enter my phone number it says cant send text to this number so i try to create an account with a phone number instead of email...
  9. How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account: I cant log into my new account die to this stupid verification thing enter these characters please fox this because i cant log in a5d7dc41-68de-4845-b416-da6f6fb49682
  10. help i cant create group post and invite others to partys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    help i cant create group post and invite others to partys: So I received a comm ban like 2 days ago but i cant create group post and invite others to partys but i can join partys too it doesnt make sense please help me out...