I cant copy/move any saves to cloud storage from xbox 360 ?

Discus and support I cant copy/move any saves to cloud storage from xbox 360 ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I booted my 360 up today to transfer my old skate 3 skater to xbox one. my problem is that cloud storage wont let me copy/move any save game from my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 6thPathsPain, Feb 14, 2023.

1. 6thPathsPain
    6thPathsPain Guest

I booted my 360 up today to transfer my old skate 3 skater to xbox one. my problem is that cloud storage wont let me copy/move any save game from my HDD to the cloud. The weird thing is that, I can copy/move saves OUT of cloud storage to my HDD just fine. I have even tried other saves from different games other then skate 3 and that did not work. I tried clearing the "system cache", deleting " cloud storage cache" and redownloading my profile and that did nothing. I even tried to use my brothers account on my 360 and uploading one of his saves to cloud storage and that did not work. I even enabled and disabled cloud storage and still had no results. I even went as far as to back up all the important game saves to a USB and reformatting my xbox 360s HDD to see if that was the problem, sadly that did not work. I also reinstalled the latest dashboard for the 360 and that did nothing. cloud storage also will not pop up as a "storage device" when games ask to select a storage device to save to. i have pretty much tried everything besides a different xbox 360, i even got gold because i remembered you needed gold back in the day and that did nothing aswell. the cloud storage is not even close to being full with 1.8GB free.

:)

6thPathsPain, Feb 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The game has to have cloud saves enabled, which many 360 games do not. For example I think Mass Effect two but not one and three
  3. 6thPathsPain Win User

skate 3 does have cloud save enabled. its been on xbox one for years now. when it first came to xbox one i uploaded my save to the cloud storage. i just cant seem to do it again. also to my knowledge cloud saving has been on 360 before the xbox one even came out. i cant even move cloud enabled saves to my cloud storage, thats my problem. i can only take saves out of my cloud storage on my 360. there's even youtube vidoes of people uploading skaters in 2022 and beyond.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do I remove cloud saved games?

You'll need to disable cloud storage. Make sure you've moved any saves out of the cloud storage and onto your hard drive if you haven't already. Then follow these steps to disable cloud storage:

1.From the Xbox 360 Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Highlight Cloud Saved Games, and then press Y.

4.Select Disable Cloud Saved Games.
  5. Kazagh Win User

Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.

Hi. To do that on Xbox 360, go to your cloud saves and copy the game save to your HDD for Xbox 360. Remember, you have to play with your Xbox 360 HDD attached and with the game saves you have copied from your cloud to your HDD.
    I can not copy the save file over to any other storage device no matter the console I use, when i try to do anything it just says that it's being used on another Xbox.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

Hello, Salisa. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

If the Xbox works for now, you can transfer the locally saved files by doing these steps:

“From Xbox Home, go to Settings, and then select System.
    Select Storage > Select the storage device that contains the content you want to copy, move, or delete:

Hard Drive: Your console’s hard drive.
    Cloud Saved Games: Storage space on our Xbox Live servers.
    USB Storage Device: A USB storage device, such as a USB flash drive plugged into your console.
    Memory Unit: A memory unit plugged into your original Xbox 360 console.

Select the type of content that you want to copy, move, or delete:

Games and Apps (It's okay to copy and move saved games from one Xbox 360 console to another. You don't have to repurchase the game or reload it onto your second console.)

Within the content type that you selected, click to select the item that you want to copy, move, or delete.

Select Copy, Move, or Delete.
    If you're copying or moving content: Select the storage device that you want to copy or move the item or items to. (After you've copied or moved the content from your console to a storage device, it's okay to repeat this step, but instead select Delete to delete the content.)”

Note: If you paid for Live Gold (Game Pass Core), you may want to move your saved data to the cloud. That way, you only need to redownload your profile on another Xbox 360 to access the previously uploaded saved data.

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/games/game-setup/manage-games-data-360

I'll remain attentive to any other inquiry you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. I cant copy/move any saves to cloud storage from xbox 360 ? - Similar Threads - cant copy move

2. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  3. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  4. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  5. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  6. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  7. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  8. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  9. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  10. Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360: I tried to move my existing xbox 360 save to cloud so i could continue playing it on One, but there is no option to move to cloud storage. The cloud is enabled as some saves from One got synced on...