i can't control my Xbox 360 Slim

Discus and support i can't control my Xbox 360 Slim in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i`m having problems with my xbox 360 Slim this hole month when i plug it to the power it will keep making a beep sound around every 5 mins and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DreadKibbles560, Feb 26, 2016.

1. i can't control my Xbox 360 Slim

Hello i`m having problems with my xbox 360 Slim this hole month when i plug it to the power it will keep making a beep sound around every 5 mins and sometimes it turns on and when it does turn on when i press the turn of button it does not turn of and
    it will not eject the disc and when i ignore the beep sound and play it will turn of while playing this all happens by it self please help me i never did have this problem before with my console and there's no fan around it only my laptop laptop charger

:)

DreadKibbles560, Feb 26, 2016
  2. There is no Internet connection!!!

Hello! I need to throw off parental control xbox 360 slim, I don't remember the password and the password to the secret question. How do I bypass it? Because of parental controls I can't connect to the Internet!!!

SurfyChain30967, Feb 26, 2016
  3. Como cancelar el control parental?

ayuda con el control parental de un xbox 360 slim

BrutalEnvelope1, Feb 26, 2016
  4. p0ckT
    p0ckT Guest

Hello There!

From the issue you described above, i am led to believe that you own a faulty console. If you are still under warranty, i advise you to contact support and get the console replaced.

Contact Support:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

p0ckT, Aug 12, 2016
  5. ChaosDisharmony Win User

Controllers are garbage!

I don't have problem with them though the problem is for me is the Wireless censor for the controller on both the Xbox 360 Slim and the controller not picking each other up. I'm using a Rockcandy controller and a normal wired Xbox 360 controller to play
    my games. But I still love the wireless controller and hopefully am able to use the new Xbox ONE controller's
  6. Hipster Lobster Win User

Can the old 20gb hard drive be attached to the new console?

Unfortunately, you can't use an Xbox 360 Hard Drive with an Xbox 360 Slim. Sorry :(
  7. InitialSolid339 Win User

is there a restart button anywhere on the xbox 360 s console?

OK so I just got an Xbox 360 slim from my cousin and he didn't give me the controller and his account is still logged in and I can't get to the settings because I don't have the controller so I downloaded this application called Xbox smartglass its like
    a controller but on your phone so I signed up and everything and when I tried to connect my phone to the Xbox it didn't work and I don't know what to do. Please help me
  8. Merlin4421 Win User

I am a Gamer

the xbox 360 slims and current 360's are very durable sorry to burst your bubble soldier. I've left my xbox on over night and all day many many times without any overheating. I have a slim. As for the controller...I'd much rather have a removable battery
    there are lots of complaints about the ps3 controller batter.....when you type in ps3 controller in yahoo or goggle.....problems is the first or second option lol. Anyway xbox 360 has the best and most durable controller hands down. Most fps players would
    agree.
  9. DestinWilcoxson Win User

Player movement problem...need help!

Are you talking about the Xbox 360 Slim? And are you using different controllers than at your brothers house? I'm wondering because i have had this game for about 6 months and have never had this problem and I have the original Xbox 360, and my controllers
    are wireless and my game is fine.
Thema:

1. i can't control my Xbox 360 Slim - Similar Threads - can't control 360

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  5. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  6. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  7. Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app: Everytime I try to configure it the app tells me to download the Xbox app which I have then it says to get identity provider which if I click the get button there no way to download it on the...
  8. my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it: i have this problem since 8 month i tried almost everything changing windows 10 to 11 and get back to windows 10 when i connect my Xbox controller to laptop and my phone and it work perfectly...
  9. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  10. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...