I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend

Discus and support I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I use my paypal for purchasing Time limited Promotion, but they said my account wasn't authorized or added after I click on continue for purchasing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MahardhikaIshlah Al majid, Oct 6, 2018.

  1. I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend


    I use my paypal for purchasing Time limited Promotion, but they said my account wasn't authorized or added after I click on continue for purchasing. can you tell what Ive to do.

    :)
     
    MahardhikaIshlah Al majid, Oct 6, 2018
    #1
  2. error on a game

    hello,

    I can't by anything from windows store with the game Dragon Mania Legends (Gameloft Game) . It's doesn't exist anymore on the windows store since 3 days.

    The code error is (3-,-3,-6003(0xffffe 88d)).

    Can you help me? Please

    Thanks for your answer
     
    ShutMussel95679, Oct 6, 2018
    #2
  3. error on a game

    hello,

    I can't by anything from windows store with the game Dragon Mania Legends (Gameloft Game) . It's doesn't exist anymore on the windows store since 3 days.

    The code error is (3-,-3,-6003(0xffffe 88d)).

    Can you help me? Please

    Thanks for your answer
     
    ShutMussel95679, Oct 6, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

    I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend

    Hello there Xbox Fan!

    Can you give us a few more details regarding your issue. What error message or code is it telling you when you try to complete a purchase? Have you been able to purchase other games or content in the past?

    If you have this or other issues regarding Dragon Mania Legend you can contact the developer here:
    Gameloft Customer Care Portal!


    Hope this helps

    Please get back to us with a reply to be able to further assist you with this billing issue.
     
    XBF George L, Oct 6, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF George L Win User

    I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend

    Hello there Xbox Fan!

    Can you give us a few more details regarding your issue. What error message or code is it telling you when you try to complete a purchase? Have you been able to purchase other games or content in the past?

    If you have this or other issues regarding Dragon Mania Legend you can contact the developer here:
    Gameloft Customer Care Portal!


    Hope this helps

    Please get back to us with a reply to be able to further assist you with this billing issue.
  6. alexteam27 Win User

    Android games with xbox achievements

    Normally Asphalt 8 and 9 and Dragon mania legend comes on android
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    error on a game

    You can still download the game here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-al/p/dragon-mania-legends/9wzdncrdh42t
  8. kingrich06 Win User

    Regarding Game loft and Xbox games uninstalling

    I know if you open Dragon Mania Legends and use Facebook login . Your profile is saved. Just in case use a win8 computer and load up the game and restore your profile there. As a bonus you get the win8 achievements too.
  9. arachnetz Win User

    Fehlercode 0x803F8001 bei Aufruf aller Microsoft Store - Spiele nach Wechsel des Motherboards[Error code 0x803F8001 when calling all Microsoft Store games after changing the motherboard]

    I do not want to loose all my rewards in the game when I reinstall it. I worked hard for it for month and spent a lot of money to get it (in Dragon Mania legends). I tried reinstalling an other game - that works, but I lost the progress and the game startet
    at Level 1.
Thema:

I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend

Loading...
  1. I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend - Similar Threads - can't continue purchasing

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.: I followed this guide and after following Tomm_A's comment on the 10th of October, I'm no longer able to open the Xbox app. All I now see is the Xbox logo and after a few minutes the app closes, I...
  8. My son's Xbox is continuously loading and he can't get to the passcode screen ?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's Xbox is continuously loading and he can't get to the passcode screen ?: My son can't even get to his passcode screen it is frozen on the loading screen a568642d-5eba-4420-bab9-701112b72aa4
  9. will we get a refund on minecraft dungeons as it continues to crash can't play it, no works

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    will we get a refund on minecraft dungeons as it continues to crash can't play it, no works: will we get a refund on minecraft dungeons as it continues to crash can't play it, nothing works was a great game now its a pain, ce223f53-57c2-4529-a964-af8550bf228e
  10. Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...: Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows login. How can I log in to these apps?...