I can’t connect with my friends PlayStation on Minecraft

Discus and support I can’t connect with my friends PlayStation on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need hep i tryed all the things for other peopel 74ee1f28-5321-4494-9f95-da7fa11e15c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darkgod67, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Darkgod67
    Darkgod67 Guest

I need hep i tryed all the things for other peopel

:)

Darkgod67, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Alexander Romero1 Win User

Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.

Hey Nathan, I’m not getting any errors when we try to connect. Instead, none of my friends show up as playing even though we all are. My PlayStation and Xbox friends are able to see when they are playing, and can easily connect with each other, yet I can’t. We are all on the latest version, and I play on Nintendo Switch. I’m not sure what to do anymore.
  3. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?
    Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  4. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

The invites aren’t on my switch but on the Minecraft app and my friends play on PlayStation.
  5. Amanda L. Roberts Win User

Unable to connect to Minecraft world, 2 Xboxes in the same house

I’m her only Minecraft friend. I can’t join her and she can’t join me.
  6. Unnamednoone Win User

Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft

I can’t sign in with my account to Minecraft

I wanted to say that, I was wrong

Also, my friends have the same platform
Thema:

1. I can’t connect with my friends PlayStation on Minecraft - Similar Threads - can’t connect friends

2. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  3. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  4. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  5. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  6. Every time I join my friends party it says that I’m connecting and I can’t hear them. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Every time I join my friends party it says that I’m connecting and I can’t hear them. How...: I feel like I’ve tried everything to fix this problem and yet nothing has worked. b81b1021-67e7-4678-9afb-5f0a11e77819
  7. Can’t join specific friends says unable to connect and all friend can’t join me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join specific friends says unable to connect and all friend can’t join me: Anytime I try to join worlds it says unable to join but just yesterday i tried joining my friend yellowmerc and it let me join but today again it’s not letting me join other friends but I can join...
  8. A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...: I was downloading a game then to up the mbps a friend told me to reset mac address and now i cant connect to xbox live 13b2d2e5-dd19-4eb8-a1e7-434ba0ae5df4
  9. I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else: For the past 2 weeks my friend and I have attempted to play games like Modern Warfare, Minecraft, and GTA V together on the xbox one but it will not let us connect. We can play other games like...
  10. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f