i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one

Discus and support i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i cannot seem to connect to xbox live to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it doesnt seem to matter what i try nothing seems to work and i keep... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoloPony BOSS, Mar 23, 2023.

1. i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one

hi i cannot seem to connect to xbox live to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it doesnt seem to matter what i try nothing seems to work and i keep getting error code 8015190B

:)

SoloPony BOSS, Mar 23, 2023
  2. bd58e819-44f5-41d7-a Win User

Can I play any xbox one oxbox 360 game offline

I cant play any xbox one or all xbox 360 backward compatible games like FF13 retail disc no longer plays on the xbox one.Is my xbox one cant play any xbox 360 or xbox one games and why an force game update while it installing.
  3. Slurms007 Win User

Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live

The games are all digitally owned in my library. There are no discs. I had no troubles with this on my original Xbox One that recently broke and required me to buy a new Xbox One S. The emulator I am referring to is the internal emulator that all Xbox
    Ones run when playing a 360 Backwards Compatible game. When I install a 360 game and try to run it on my Xbox One S, the game will load HOWEVER I cannot connect to Xbox Live while in the 360 emulator. Due to a recent troubleshooting that suggests uninstalling
    the game and clearing 360 cache and profiles, I would need to redownload my xbox live profile for the 360 emulator ON the One S. Since the emulator WON'T connect to Xbox Live, despite my Xbox One S BEING connected to Xbox Live, I cannot download my profile
    and therefore cannot play and save my progress. I've tried with multiple games but they all give me the same issue of being "unable to connect to xbox live". I've tried all of the Mass Effect games, the Dragon Age games, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed games,
    Banjo-Kazooie, and Fable series of games and NONE of these will allow me to connect to xbox live.
  4. AngeloCruz6 Win User

xbox live error 80151912

Hi there. I have the same issue and i cant download my profile on Xbox 360 because i cant access Xbox live. Issue also presents itself on the Xbox One and Series when playing Xbox 360 games.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi SoloPony, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let's try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> select Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then try to launch the game again.

If that did not work, Kindly go to "Settings" then "System" and select "Storage" once there click the option that says "Clear local Xbox 360 game saves' . Once the console restarts launch your Backward Compatible game and when it starts up press both the "View" (with the little windows) and the "Menu" (three little lines) at the same time and go to the "Download Profile" option and enter your email and password and then try to check if you can play your games after.

You can check https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/xbox... for more information about the error code.
  6. SoloPony BOSS Win User

this did not fix my issue ive done this multiple times and its just saying cant connect to xbox live
Thema:

1. i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one - Similar Threads - cant connect live

2. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  3. Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile: I can connect to the internet but not Xbox live or sign in to my profile [img] [img] defa651f-5899-48cb-8173-193a0f82557a
  4. I cant connect my xbox live from my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant connect my xbox live from my console: My internet conenction is working but it wont connect to my xbox live account. Please help. bcf7f6d7-c0d1-4fd4-a814-433c0a548603
  5. why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?: for friends it tells them i’m online and as soon as i open a xbox 360 game it says i’m signed in, but i pull up the menu and it tells me to connect to live which doesn’t work?...
  6. Xbox series x cant connect to xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series x cant connect to xbox Live: During the game, a notification "Log in to your account" appeared, although the login was completed. After log out, it was not possible to log in to the profile again. Resetting the settings did...
  7. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...
  8. Cant connect to xbox live on one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to xbox live on one: Hi. I just recently got an xbox one back after it got fixed for an unrelated issue, so i went to play an xbox 360 game on it. It told me to download my profile so i tried, but i said it couldn't...
  9. Cant Connect To Xbox Live In Pakistan Error 80151903

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live In Pakistan Error 80151903: Hey, My Name is Abul Hassan. I want to say that I am having an error with my Xbox 360 which is 80151903 can't connect to Xbox Live. I have tried to change the ends server like google DNS and open...
  10. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...