I can’t connect to Xbox live on backwards compatible Xbox 360

Discus and support I can’t connect to Xbox live on backwards compatible Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can’t connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 when I try to play a backwards compatible game, even though I’m connected to Xbox live on the Xbox one and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrangeTooth9572, Dec 11, 2022.

1. I can’t connect to Xbox live on backwards compatible Xbox 360

I can’t connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 when I try to play a backwards compatible game, even though I’m connected to Xbox live on the Xbox one and my internet connection is wired. I get error code 8015190E, and everything I’ve done to fix it has not worked.

:)

OrangeTooth9572, Dec 11, 2022
  2. KingZorph Win User

Xbox backwards compatibility

Hello Gamer! Backwards compatibility means the version before the current which for example if an Xbox 1 game is backwards compatible it can be played with Xbox 1 and Xbox 360. Which means a backwards compatible game for the Xbox 360 can’t be played with
    an Xbox 1.
  3. zViizionHD Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

Yes, I'm unable to connect to Xbox Live on the 360 through backwards compatibility.
  4. BackSackencrack Win User

All 360 online services are down. Back compatible games on Xbox one can’t save.

I can’t connect to Xbox live on 360 back compatible games. The rest of the Xbox one behaves normally. I know it’s not a problem with my console because both my old 360 and the 360 emulator on the Xbox one do it.

I thought maybe the problem was on my end so I did a soft reset. Now the 360 emulator on the Xbox one has no profile on it. I can’t download my profile to it because it can’t connect to Xbox live. So I can’t save at all in back compatible games.

Is it a regional problem? Is it down for maintenance? The status page doesn’t mention anything.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backward compatibility

The Xbox 360 can only play Backward Compatible games if it has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed, and the game is listed on here If your Xbox 360 needs an update, then just connect the console to Xbox live, and the console will automatically check for the update and ask you to download it. If it does not, then your console probably already has it, and the game you want to play is not backward compatible.
  6. AceGuide Win User

Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games

Ok so I have never had Xbox live and my 360 is dead. So how do I get my profiles downloaded so I can play backwards compatible games on Xbox one ? I am connected to the internet but I can’t play things such as gears of war 2 and have local horde or multiplayer. This is all very frustrating.
Thema:

I can’t connect to Xbox live on backwards compatible Xbox 360

1. I can’t connect to Xbox live on backwards compatible Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - can’t connect live

2. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  3. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  6. Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.: Currently can’t connect to Xbox Live. 8edac548-2f27-4ffa-bea0-fe5890b08533
  7. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  8. I can’t connect to Xbox live on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox live on my Xbox series x: My internet connection is working, I have gamepass, what do I do 3e9e6ed5-9da2-4613-a581-b1002d553b82
  9. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  10. For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2: If you can help with this please let me know 434b2291-30ce-4bcc-ae84-29fd39f90f92