I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server

Discus and support I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, generally i can connect with the server in the morning, but today was impossible. And i see it has gone for hours. When it's expected to work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dmjmachado, Oct 5, 2017.

1. dmjmachado
    dmjmachado Guest

Hello, generally i can connect with the server in the morning, but today was impossible. And i see it has gone for hours. When it's expected to work again?

:)

dmjmachado, Oct 5, 2017
  2. I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server

PopHornet378894, Oct 5, 2017
  3. EdWhiteman
    EdWhiteman Guest
    For the last two days, keep getting a server connection error on MS Bingo.

can't connect to Microsoft Bingo. get server connection error. All other games connect ok.

EdWhiteman, Oct 5, 2017
  4. JetPython771727 Win User

Losing Daily Rewards since I can't get into MS Bingo.......AGAIN.

Can't get connected to Bingo server
  5. AryoAnanto Win User

Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem.
    How to play server
  6. LausDomini Win User

24 hours and counting

I thought something was wrong with my connection as well. I chatted with Microsoft Support this afternoon and was assured that there is no server issue for Microsoft Bingo. Uhh, I think there is!
  7. Frizio I iB Win User

Can't connect to bingo server

I think they are working to solve!

I know that is annoying,

please be patient

:)
  8. WesternCircle69 Win User

the Bingo server is not conneting

Bingo server is not connecting
Thema:

1. I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server - Similar Threads - can't connect microsoft

2. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  3. Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games: Hi, I use Windows 10 to play most of my games, and recently I wanted to play some Halo Infinite (via Steam). I launched the game, opened the "Multiplayer" tab, and when I selected a game mode,...
  4. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  6. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to...
  7. There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...: My Minecraft account has migrated to a Microsoft account and there is somehow two xbox accounts connected to it. the older of the accounts has Minecraft installed on it, but the newer one does not...
  8. Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?: I have previously connected my PS account to my Microsoft account on Minecraft, using this console. It has now disconnected me and I cannot re-connect. When I load up Minecraft it has a different...
  9. My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games: Hello my xbox is connected to Internet but when I go to store it dosent load or play fortnite bc7d43f7-647e-4931-b7c7-2f15ddc33f6f
  10. Can't connect Microsoft account to playstation for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect Microsoft account to playstation for minecraft: Hello, I am trying to link my Microsoft account to my playstation to play minecraft. When I scan the qr code and login, it says that there is already an account connected but I've never...