i can't connect to the bingo game

Discus and support i can't connect to the bingo game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having problems connecting to my bingo. It keeps saying to not connected to go the Microsoft bingo support. I need help getting connected.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaringRex833984, Sep 4, 2017.

1. i can't connect to the bingo game

I am having problems connecting to my bingo. It keeps saying to not connected to go the Microsoft bingo support. I need help getting connected.

:)

RaringRex833984, Sep 4, 2017
  2. EdWhiteman
    EdWhiteman Guest
    For the last two days, keep getting a server connection error on MS Bingo.

can't connect to Microsoft Bingo. get server connection error. All other games connect ok.

EdWhiteman, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Connection problems

Why can't I connect to Bingo?

TruthfulCrowd8, Sep 4, 2017
  4. JetPython771727 Win User

Losing Daily Rewards since I can't get into MS Bingo.......AGAIN.

Can't get connected to Bingo server
  5. UnhookedPillow9 Win User

I cant call valid bingos

Having the same problem.

W8.1x64,

Acer Iconia W700,

From the very beginning,

Valid bingos are not scored. In fact, in my case: my bingos are counted in the end of game reward; they are reported in list of all bingos to the left of the screen during a game; but they produce not a "Bingo" happy picture, but a red cross and 10s delay
    as if there was no bingos on field. Auto-bingo also does not seem to work (not sure in this point, as soon as I can't say what is normal behavior, but no "Bingo" picture also).

XBox connection is established, Facebook is not used.
  6. yiayia4ever Win User

Bingo server failure

can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.
  7. LorettaLL Win User

Bingo Connection

What is going on with Bingo these days? Since Thursday or Friday, ongoing issue with "connection in progress" when transitioning from completed game to game rewards board, thereby losing all bingos &/or rewards; sometimes after spending tickets for additional
    5s. I have lost at least 10 bingos plus keys and luggage card rewards since Sunday. I observed from reading 'chat' posts that this problem is pervasive!

Every week there seems to be some sort of 'connectivity' problem. Why can't a permanent remedy be found!!!!???@@###*** Don't need this kind of aggravation!
    I'm not losing any rewards---CAN'T CONNECT!!!!!
  8. AletaDye Win User

No connection

This is the only game I can't get connected to. It is not blocked. Cookies are enabled. This is frustrating. Also sometimes the game cheats me out of bingos. It will occasionally only give me 2 out of three or three out of four. Still, my primary frustratiion
    is not being able to get connected to Microsoft Bingo. I cant get to any other game I want to but not this one. Please help.

Sincerely,

SizedLamb894191
Thema:

i can't connect to the bingo game

1. i can't connect to the bingo game - Similar Threads - can't connect bingo

2. can't connect to Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't connect to Bingo: Wonder why , Lately at night when I try to log into Bingo. It says it can't connect. But when I go to Microsoft cards, I never have ny problem. What's up with that?...
  3. Can't connect to Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Bingo: I can't get connected to Microsoft Bingo. I get a message that says to visit this site. Can you please check into this problem? 96750b61-c93d-4d52-b64f-37b904aaefd6
  4. Can't connect to Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Bingo: Getting message to try again to connect bingo tonight. No problem on cards. 8234fc90-4bd3-4f7a-8b90-a62259c05e19
  5. can't connect to the Bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't connect to the Bingo server: please fix it. I have very good connection with Wi-Fi and all the time is a problem to connect with Bingo server 224acdac-1a6c-4532-8299-00e6b1264dde
  6. I can't connect to the Bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the Bingo server: I can't connect to the Bingo Server and I have tried for 2 days??????????? e8bd97c6-0548-48cd-ae85-40cd51b961e8
  7. I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server: I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server 9236c113-0310-47b4-8061-09feb0c216fb
  8. I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the microsoft bingo server: Hello, generally i can connect with the server in the morning, but today was impossible. And i see it has gone for hours. When it's expected to work again? 3cdda42f-1f93-465b-a136-79acdfe60f40
  9. can't connect to bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't connect to bingo server: can't connect to bingo server 4593c75c-8e30-4317-bfca-63290c0b4a9d
  10. Can't connect to bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to bingo server: Why does it seem to be a server issue almost every time I try to play ? Seems like it's not just me either. Extremely frustrating!! 0a78cc62-c62d-4574-bf5d-bc9e64c74fcf