I can't connect to my Spectrum wifi.

Discus and support I can't connect to my Spectrum wifi. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am unable to connect my 360 to my spectrum wifi. All other devices work fine connected. It does work wired. The router itself is set up so the app is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ricky McMe, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Ricky McMe
    Ricky McMe Guest

I am unable to connect my 360 to my spectrum wifi. All other devices work fine connected. It does work wired. The router itself is set up so the app is the only means of using settings for the router. Any help would be very much appreciated.

:)

Ricky McMe, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Ricky McMe,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Ricky McMe,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you need help to connect you Xbox 360 to the spectrum Wi-Fi. As per description, all other devices are not having issues connecting except for this Xbox 360.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. First try to check this general article and follow the steps it provided. Troubleshoot an Xbox 360 wireless network connection | Xbox Support.

[​IMG]

We have also an article with similar issue. Please check and follow the sequence of troubleshooting steps they provided on this link, Xbox 360 can't connect to Spectrum Wifi. - Microsoft Community.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox 360 can't connect to Spectrum Wifi.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Talion1678, try to check that, in your new modem/router settings the two wi-fi frequencies are active, at 2.4 & 5.0 Ghz, after that, on the frequencies they are arranged by channel.

By definition they come in automatic but can be configured and tested, this can make xbox recognize the network better.

I don't know what your modem settings look like, but they usually appear as in the image below.

[​IMG]
  5. Micxster Win User

Hello Talion1678,

I'm more than happy to help with your problem. To find your router's settings page, you need to type in the router's IP address into your browser's address bar (not the search engine). Common router IP address' are 192.168.1.1 | 192.168.1.254 | 192.168.0.1

These are spaced out by [|]. Try each one, if none of them work, look for it on your router's manual. If it's not there either, go to a Windows PC on the same network and follow these steps

1. Click on the Start menu.

2. Type in cmd into the search box.

3. Press Enter.

4. Type in ipconfig into the Command Prompt window that appears.

5. Find your Wi-Fi or Ethernet adapter's name, it will be labelled "Ethernet adapter Ethernet" or "Wireless LAN adapter WiFi" depending on what type of Internet connection you're using. Look beside 'Default Gateway' (see image below). Make sure it's the IPv4 address (the one with just numbers and full stops), not the IPv6 one (with symbols and letters).

Hope this helps!

[​IMG]
  6. Talion1678 Win User

How would find this settings page? I've looked everywhere I can think of.
Thema:

1. I can't connect to my Spectrum wifi. - Similar Threads - can't connect Spectrum

2. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  3. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  5. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  6. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  7. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  8. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  9. Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.: Hello. First of i don't know if it is related, but it made me a bit suspicious. Yesterday on the 23/2-2024 I installed some new updates from windows/microsoft. KB5034765 and KB5034467. All of a...
  10. Xbox 360 can't connect to Spectrum Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to Spectrum Wifi.: My Xbox 360 S had been connected to CenturyLink just a while back. We have a new internet and I just now decided to switch it. Spectrum is the new one, and the wireless network doesn't work....