I can't connect to my minecraft account

Discus and support I can't connect to my minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I'm having problem with my minecraft account. I have migrated it to microsoft account few months ago. I made my microsoft account with korean... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 서영 김, Jul 20, 2022.

1. 서영 김
    서영 김 Guest

Hello. I'm having problem with my minecraft account. I have migrated it to microsoft account few months ago. I made my microsoft account with korean account. But today, I had to migrate that korean account into something else. so I migrated it and thought nothing would happen. and then suddenly minecraft launcher said it couldnt load my data and I can't even log into my microsoft account on official minecraft website. but I still can log in on offical microsoft website. Is there any way to get my minecraft account back?

:)

서영 김, Jul 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You will be needing to reach out to Mojang support for the specific issue because you can access the account on the Microsoft website which means that there is no problem with the account itself.

Here you go: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. musaisrailov1 Win User

Can't play games on my "banned" xbox account

They shouldn't be allowed to let me buy a product which I can't Access. I bought Minecraft with my Microsoft Account. Now it's suddenly connected to XBOX live and I can't access it.
  4. AlexandruCIOCAN Win User

Ps4 Minecraft

Je n arrive pas a connecter mon compte Microsoft sur minecraft Ps4 alors que toute kes mise jour sont faite et que j ai crée un compte Microsoft

[Translation-I can't connect my Microsoft account to minecraft Ps4 while any update kes are done and I've created a Microsoft account ]
    Meilleur mise jour MINECRAFT
  5. Rostom L Win User

My Microsoft account was deleted, and i can't connect to my Minecraft account

Hi Mahiro!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in.

When was the last time you had access to your Microsoft account? Please double check if you've made a typo or migrated your Minecraft account to a different Microsoft account.
  6. KioGorro Win User

I think my minecraft account got hacked

I'd be happy to give more details but I am not sure about what I can add.

I have fully access to my microsoft account but I suspect that during the time where the hacker was connected to my account, he unlinked my minecraft account and my microsoft account, if its even possible.
    Since then, I have to connect to my microsoft account when Im on the minecraft Launcher, and whenever I'm connected, it seems to be with the wrong account, since it asks me to buy Minecraft.

One of the questions I had is : is it possible to know which email adress is linked to a Minecraft account's name ? My Minecraft name is Iokko (iokko, not Lokko)
Thema:

1. I can't connect to my minecraft account - Similar Threads - can't connect minecraft

2. Can't connect to servers on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to servers on minecraft.: I play windows 11 on minecraft and I love playing "Hive", a public server minecraft offers and it worked fine yesterday, I tried joining on my sisters windows 10 and it worked fine. Ive restarted...
  3. Can't connect minecraft on win11 with a minecraft world on mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect minecraft on win11 with a minecraft world on mobile: Me and my brother are trying to play the game together through the same wifi in the house but no matter how i tried , i can't join my brother's world on mobile. we play the same Minecraft edition....
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. I can't Connect To my Minecraft launcher Or Other Launchers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't Connect To my Minecraft launcher Or Other Launchers: I used the technic launcher to play a mod for minecraft and 2 days later i can't go in my minecraft account Maybe Something goes on and i try to connect to https://www.minecraft.net/en-us and and...
  6. Can't connect to server - Azure Marketplace Minecraft Server from Tidal Media Inc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to server - Azure Marketplace Minecraft Server from Tidal Media Inc: I've created/purchased a Java Minecraft Server on Windows Server 2019 that is supplied in the Azure Marketplace by Tidal Media Inc. I create the service/VM through the Azure portal, then open...
  7. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  8. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  9. I can't connect with my brother on minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't connect with my brother on minecraft.: After looking it up I think it has something to do with the Nat type saying Toredo unable to qualify. I have tried every suggested solution and nothing works. Me and my brother are on the same...
  10. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...