I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

Discus and support I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zanchí, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Zanchí
    Zanchí Guest

I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´

:)

Zanchí, Jan 25, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not connect to the world´´

Do you both have open NATs?
  3. Zanchí Win User

I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not connect to the world´´

I´m not doing a dedicated sever i´m trying to use the servers of Xbox Live (I don´t know if is that server)
  4. Zanchí Win User

I have all enabled before asking for help here
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Zanchi,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Both will need to enable the cross play settings. To do this look over the privacy
    and online settings
    . We will give you the steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.

1. make sure you are on the adult account
    2. Once on the adult account, hit the guide button on controller(Xbox symbol that lights up) this pulls menu on the left side.
    3. Scroll right to the gear looking icon, go to settings.
    4. Once in settings, you will be on account go to family settings.
    5. Then manage family members, choose the one you want to change and select privacy and online safety.
    6. Then choose Xbox live privacy.
    7. You should see the options, child, teen, adult, view details and customize, contact preferences.
    8. Go to view details and customize, then communication and multiplayer.
    9. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow
      2. "you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to everybody
    10. When you launch the game there is also one in the game settings. If not there then they removed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

One thing to make sure of is that you both have the same version of the game. The version should be listed on the bottom left hand corner of the screen when you are in the load up screen before you hit play.
Thema:

1. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not... - Similar Threads - can´t connect friend´s

2. Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: Hi, I am seeing this message pop up when I try to play my newly downloaded Xbox 360 version of Black Ops II on my Xbox One. The gamertag of my account is showing up different than what it...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller can´t connect to Windows 11 (Except via Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller can´t connect to Windows 11 (Except via Bluetooth): So, this is the issue I´m having. I have several Xbox One Controllers and a Xbox Wireless Dongle for PC. I recently bought a new Xbox Series Controller. So I boot it up, press the Sync...
  4. : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live: : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live I bought the console from a friend. He could play online without problems. I deleted his user account but still can't connect. It connects and...
  5. Can;t connect to EA servers at this time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can;t connect to EA servers at this time: Hi, Wonderring if any one help please. I've just bought an Xbox, downloaded fifa 20 and setup an account with EA sports. When I try to play some one online, i get the 'can;t connect to EA...
  6. I can 't connect to my minecraft xbox world on my pc but I could previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can 't connect to my minecraft xbox world on my pc but I could previously: Previously, if I wanted to join my xbox world on pc, I just had to go to the friends section and my xbox gametag would show up under "Joinable Friends" for some reason now every time I go on my pc...
  7. Can´t connect to xboxlive through a wired connection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can´t connect to xboxlive through a wired connection: I have an Xboxone X and have always connected through a wireless connection, when trying to connect it with a wire and then finding that connection it comes up with this message "You chose a...
  8. Can´t connect two Xbox one controller(No BT) to pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can´t connect two Xbox one controller(No BT) to pc: I tired to connect two Xbox one controller per Cabel to my pc. Each controller one mirco-USB cabel (USB-2.0) but only 1 controlller lit up and is connected the other one doesen´t lit up although...
  9. Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one: I´ve been trying to play xbox 360 games online from my xbox one, but I can´t connect to Xbox live in 360 mode, It tells me to put my access code, (4 numbers) but when I do, it says that it's...
  10. can´t connect to rocket league servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can´t connect to rocket league servers: HELP!! i buyed the game, installed it, all fine, but when i try to join a online match i keep getting the message "no servers online, please try again later" but at the same time it shows me in...