I can't connect to Microsoft store download Minecraft pls help

Discus and support I can't connect to Microsoft store download Minecraft pls help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I'm having trouble playing minecraft right now, and I don't know the issue. I want to play Bedrock, but the loading screen just gets stuck at 43%. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gorzl, Nov 9, 2022.

1. gorzl
    gorzl Guest

So I'm having trouble playing minecraft right now, and I don't know the issue. I want to play Bedrock, but the loading screen just gets stuck at 43%. I deleted it and tried to download the minecraft launcher. The installer didn't work, and said that there was an issue connecting to the Microsoft store. I'm logged into the store though. My other thought was to install it directly from the store. When I clicked the install button, it did nothing. I really have no idea why this is happening and I can't find anyone else who is having this problem so pls help.

:)

gorzl, Nov 9, 2022
  2. gorzl Win User

Xbox gaming services didn't appear. How can I reinstall it?
  3. gorzl Win User

ok so i've made a local profile, and now when I try to download something from the microsoft store, it just gets stuck saying downloading. I've left it for a good while, but it's made no progress.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Please try all of them. We need to cover everything, from the more simple solution to the more complex
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, tell me what other solutions did you tried
    To avoid giving you the same troubleshooting steps
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That’s strange… I can suggest you other things in this case:

A. Try reinstalling your Wi-Fi / Ethernet adapter using the latest version available on the manufacturer’s website

B. Open the Control Panel in Windows.
    After opening the control panel, set the “View by” on the top-right corner to “Large icons“.
    Click on the “Network and Sharing Center” option.
    Here, click on the “Change adapter settings” link on the left panel.
    Now, right-click on the active network adapter and select “Properties“.
    Go to the “Networking” tab.
    Here, uncheck the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” option.
    Click on the “Ok” button to save changes.
    Then close all the windows, restart your PC and try again

C. Try reinstalling the Microsoft store and all its components
    Use both methods provided by Lester
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

D. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

E. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
Thema:

1. I can't connect to Microsoft store download Minecraft pls help - Similar Threads - can't connect Microsoft

2. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  3. Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games: Hi, I use Windows 10 to play most of my games, and recently I wanted to play some Halo Infinite (via Steam). I launched the game, opened the "Multiplayer" tab, and when I selected a game mode,...
  4. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  6. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to...
  7. There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...: My Minecraft account has migrated to a Microsoft account and there is somehow two xbox accounts connected to it. the older of the accounts has Minecraft installed on it, but the newer one does not...
  8. Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?: I have previously connected my PS account to my Microsoft account on Minecraft, using this console. It has now disconnected me and I cannot re-connect. When I load up Minecraft it has a different...
  9. My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games: Hello my xbox is connected to Internet but when I go to store it dosent load or play fortnite bc7d43f7-647e-4931-b7c7-2f15ddc33f6f
  10. Can't connect Microsoft account to playstation for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect Microsoft account to playstation for minecraft: Hello, I am trying to link my Microsoft account to my playstation to play minecraft. When I scan the qr code and login, it says that there is already an account connected but I've never...