: I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live

Discus and support : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live I bought the console from a friend. He could play online without problems. I deleted his user account but... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Esteban_Cabrera, Feb 5, 2021.

1. : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live

I bought the console from a friend. He could play online without problems.

I deleted his user account but still can't connect.

It connects and disconnects continuously, not only to play online games but also to download games.

I need help! Please!

:)

Esteban_Cabrera, Feb 5, 2021
  2. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  3. OGz GALAXY Win User

I can't log onto Xbox Live...

Is there a reason why I can't sign in to my account and Connect t Connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
  4. jacobmoshenko Win User

Can't sign in to xbox live

I'm having the same problem. My 360 says that it has a problem contacting to xbox live and it shows that there is a service alert. I checked the website, but it shows that everything is working fine. i can play on xbox one normally but my 360 for some
    reason can t connect to xbox live : \
  5. charLii P Win User

Can not download my account

Yes, not just tried, i have to recover it.

When i start the Xbox 360 Emulator the first step to do is recover my Profile but it does not work.

I can´t get a Connection to Xbox Live even though i am connected with my Xbox One to Xbox Live.
  6. PetrX81 Win User

error code 80151909 and 8015190b

I apologize for my English. I can´t to connect to xbox live, so I can´t download profile.
Thema:

1. : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live - Similar Threads - can´t connect 360

2. Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: Hi, I am seeing this message pop up when I try to play my newly downloaded Xbox 360 version of Black Ops II on my Xbox One. The gamertag of my account is showing up different than what it...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller can´t connect to Windows 11 (Except via Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller can´t connect to Windows 11 (Except via Bluetooth): So, this is the issue I´m having. I have several Xbox One Controllers and a Xbox Wireless Dongle for PC. I recently bought a new Xbox Series Controller. So I boot it up, press the Sync...
  4. Can;t connect to EA servers at this time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can;t connect to EA servers at this time: Hi, Wonderring if any one help please. I've just bought an Xbox, downloaded fifa 20 and setup an account with EA sports. When I try to play some one online, i get the 'can;t connect to EA...
  5. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  6. I can 't connect to my minecraft xbox world on my pc but I could previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can 't connect to my minecraft xbox world on my pc but I could previously: Previously, if I wanted to join my xbox world on pc, I just had to go to the friends section and my xbox gametag would show up under "Joinable Friends" for some reason now every time I go on my pc...
  7. Can´t connect to xboxlive through a wired connection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can´t connect to xboxlive through a wired connection: I have an Xboxone X and have always connected through a wireless connection, when trying to connect it with a wire and then finding that connection it comes up with this message "You chose a...
  8. Can´t connect two Xbox one controller(No BT) to pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can´t connect two Xbox one controller(No BT) to pc: I tired to connect two Xbox one controller per Cabel to my pc. Each controller one mirco-USB cabel (USB-2.0) but only 1 controlller lit up and is connected the other one doesen´t lit up although...
  9. Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one: I´ve been trying to play xbox 360 games online from my xbox one, but I can´t connect to Xbox live in 360 mode, It tells me to put my access code, (4 numbers) but when I do, it says that it's...
  10. can´t connect to rocket league servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can´t connect to rocket league servers: HELP!! i buyed the game, installed it, all fine, but when i try to join a online match i keep getting the message "no servers online, please try again later" but at the same time it shows me in...