I cant connect my xbox one controller with my windoww 11 pc, Even through the usb wire

Discus and support I cant connect my xbox one controller with my windoww 11 pc, Even through the usb wire in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't seem to connect Xbox one controller even though it has batteries to my pc. Note: I am using my own USB cable to connect the USB to my pc, not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Praveen Mathaley, Nov 29, 2022.

1. I cant connect my xbox one controller with my windoww 11 pc, Even through the usb wire

I can't seem to connect Xbox one controller even though it has batteries to my pc. Note: I am using my own USB cable to connect the USB to my pc, not the Xbox's. I tried all online solutions, but it didn't work. I tried to diagnose the issue until I saw there were Xbox 360 peripherals (From my old Xbox controller)in my device manager. I tried to uninstall it and reboot my computer, and it still refuses to connect.

:)

Praveen Mathaley, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I cant connect my xbox one controller with my windoww 11 pc, Even through the usb wire

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Praveen

Please tell me:
    The controller turns on, right?
    If yes, may I know if you tried connecting the controller to a different USB port in your computer?
    Or, what about connecting the controller to a completely different device like another PC
    Or if you controller supports Bluetooth to a mobile phone?
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

try a different cable, if the one you are using was an old charging cable for a device, then it may just be a charging cable and not a data/charge cable, hence no connection.

Some cables are designed for charging only and will not allow data.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Connecting a xbox360 controller to a pc thru xbox360

No that is not possible to connect a controller to your PC through your console. You will need the Xbox 360 wireless USB receiver for windows or buy a pure wired USB xbox 360 controller (microsoft and 3rd party ones available and all will work).

The play and charge USB cable for xbox 360 controllers does not make a wireless controller wired as it only transfers power and not data.

You could buy an xbox one wireless controller that is newer and has bluetooth and connect it to your PC directly as seen on this page: :

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

You can also use an xbox one wireless controller of any type (with or without bluetooth) with a Micro USB cable on a PC as well. THAT wire does make the xbox one wireless controller act as a wired controller while connected via Micro USB.
  5. rushed r Win User

xbox one x sync button not working and cant connect controller by wire

one note i would like to add is i cant do factory reset or anything in that matter because the controller is not connected to the xbox even when i connect it through usb.
  6. RavenB13 Win User

PC to Xbox 1 streaming

Im streaming from my pc because i have a wired xbox 360 controller and you cant connect a 360 controller with xbox one

But my problem is ify brother streams his games i cant do anything els on my pc because it them stops the controller from playing

Thank you for the info regarding with xbox I have
Thema:

1. I cant connect my xbox one controller with my windoww 11 pc, Even through the usb wire - Similar Threads - cant connect controller

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  4. Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.: So recently (as in the past 6 months) I’ve been having this issue with my gfs xbox x where after turning it on occasionally it won’t connect to the internet. It’ll pop up with a message saying...
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  7. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  8. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers...
  9. Xbox controller fortnight cant connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller fortnight cant connect: Fortnight doesn’t seem to recognize controller?? 105d3d78-38e1-4fbf-8cb5-5fd86a8605f1
  10. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller: Im trying since yesterday using older and the newest drivers available to connect my xbox controller because I connected it on an xbox and now I cant reconnect it to my computer. I tried to remove...