I can't connect my xbox account with my riot account, why? It just says i need to log in...

Discus and support I can't connect my xbox account with my riot account, why? It just says i need to log in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've already tried the open a different browser method, didn't work, and i can't edit the family to remove myself which was also an alternative. (I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Niklas Byberg, Feb 10, 2023.

1. I can't connect my xbox account with my riot account, why? It just says i need to log in...

I've already tried the open a different browser method, didn't work, and i can't edit the family to remove myself which was also an alternative. (I'm 17 but I'm the only one in the group). Please help me, thx

:)

Niklas Byberg, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Haoea Win User

Binding issue between Xbox account and Riot account

I don’t know which Riot account is linked to my Xbox account. When I use my current Riot account to link my Xbox account, it prompts me that my Xbox account has been linked to a Riot account. Can I operate on the Xbox platform? Unlink my Xbox account from other Riot accounts
  3. 4cc68187-277e-45b9-b Win User

I Can't Sign In

Why can't I log into my xbox account? Every time I log in it says my account doesn't exist...I tried my other Microsoft accounts and its still saying the same thing your account doesn't exist. I don't recall deleting my account or confirming to have it
    be taken down.
  4. Brayden Beus Win User

Cant connect to Riot games

Thank you for your reply, yes it says on my account that I have PC gamepass but when I try to connect to Riot games it says my account (cheetah0915523) doesn’t currently have gamepass.
  5. LeonidJovanovski Win User

My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into unidentified email account. Please help!

Well, I don't need to change my gamertag for my new (accidentally) created account. I just need to log back into my old xbox account.

And if I try to use my old gamertag, it says that it's already used. Trying to add a # makes it say that I need to have 12 characters or less.

My email doesn't access 2 accounts, it only accesses the new one and I can't log back into my old one.
  6. GroupSoup69420 Win User

I am not able to install valorant via xbox app

Ot didnt and i have connected my account to my riot games account
Thema:

I can't connect my xbox account with my riot account, why? It just says i need to log in...

1. I can't connect my xbox account with my riot account, why? It just says i need to log in... - Similar Threads - can't connect account

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account: I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it comes with and wrong account a7b7ba3d-ec74-483d-8cf4-c62d76ae76d0
  6. I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...: I can't sign in and I don't know how to fix it please help me 53b3ed92-2d7e-4a59-846b-040e3a70d469
  7. New account created and can't connect to ancien

in XBoX Accessibility
    New account created and can't connect to ancien: Hello I wanted to connect to my Xbox account on PC but by entering my email address, a new account was created as well as my Microsoft Store account. I can find my old account by searching for...
  8. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  9. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to...
  10. There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...: My Minecraft account has migrated to a Microsoft account and there is somehow two xbox accounts connected to it. the older of the accounts has Minecraft installed on it, but the newer one does not...