I can't connect my xbox 360 E with live

Discus and support I can't connect my xbox 360 E with live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday i was watching the movie by netflix on my xbox 360 E when i was disconnected. So since then i can't connect with live.Always says not found... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ByPsycopath, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ByPsycopath
    ByPsycopath Guest

Yesterday i was watching the movie by netflix on my xbox 360 E when i was disconnected. So since then i can't connect with live.Always says not found a connection... then ask me to test connection. When i go to test appears an information telling me to
    connect a cable to the console. But my xbox 360 E is very near of my route.

can somebody help me?

:)

ByPsycopath, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Can't connect to live (WI-FI)

My xbox is a Xbox 360 E, everytime when i try to connect to live, it appears an red "X" and says it can't connect to live, i configured it, and i tried on ethernet too, but it have the same problem.

PLEASE HALPH MEH

TheXboxAgency, Jan 2, 2014
  3. ko ko maung
    ko ko maung Guest
    My XBox 360 console can't connect to XBox Live

My XBox 360 console can't connect to XBox Live, I reseted to factory but still can't connect and tried all with Microsoft guide

ko ko maung, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Mellerker600 Win User

Is the reason why many people are randomly disconnecting because of our router model?

Is there a chance that I connected twice on xbox live on my xbox 360 slim E model.Once on wired and once on wireless.I'm not very happy xbox live user.
  5. OGz GALAXY Win User

I can't log onto Xbox Live...

Is there a reason why I can't sign in to my account and Connect t Connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
  6. AmAm PRO Win User

I can't get the 10 digit code for my Xbox 360 250GB Slim

So I can't really connect my Xbox Live account with my Xbox 360?
  7. gacevedo-27F344B9-5D Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 417f00000080030080072751

I was able to finally update my XBOX 360 but I still can't connect to XBOX Live.
  8. Mr Purifier Win User

Can't connect to live, unable to for a few days. NEED BETA ACCESS PLEASE HELP ME

This is actually on the 360 my bad

But I can't connect to live on any profile and I can't download any profiles be sit I can't connect to live
Thema:

1. I can't connect my xbox 360 E with live - Similar Threads - can't connect 360

2. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  3. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  4. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  5. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  6. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  7. I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region: I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region 183b839b-a5d5-445e-8efa-8d08690c16e4
  8. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live: Over the past month or so, my Xbox 360 console(Serial No. 527136414805) has not been able to login to Xbox live. A friend of mine, Misakii9548, thinks it's because my profile is corrupt, so I...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox Live on 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on 360.: I put in the correct email and password but it tells me it's wrong. There is a error code as well. Code 8015ID002. I have no idea what to do to fix this. 5951a99a-7f9b-4f5a-9b1d-40504b0a7e73
  10. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...