I can't connect my twitch account to my xbox account to collect drops.

Discus and support I can't connect my twitch account to my xbox account to collect drops. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't connect my twitch and xbox accounts. I don't have an xbox and I can't login into the sea of thieves website. It says that I have a child... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pikkuporkkana, Nov 5, 2021.

1. I can't connect my twitch account to my xbox account to collect drops.

I can't connect my twitch and xbox accounts. I don't have an xbox and I can't login into the sea of thieves website. It says that I have a child account, but I don't have a parent account that I could make my account an adult account. Please help me I have searched on tons of websites.

:)

Pikkuporkkana, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Pikkuporkkana! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

It is not necessary for you to have an adult account, your parents must have a Microsoft account, that is enough to change your account settings
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

why aren’t my twitch drops working it says it’s connected to my account.

Hi Ben. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. You'll need to speak with Twitch Support about this, as account connection and Twitch drops are handled on their side: https://help.twitch.tv/
  4. tonydeep210 Win User

Can't Login to Play Fortnite After Connecting Account to Epic Games

Earlier today, I created an Epic Games account and linked my Xbox Live gamertag as well as my Twitch to this account. When I got home and tried to play Fortnite / stream, I couldn't get past the login screen and Fortnite tells me that there is trouble logging
    into my Xbox Live account. Twitch also is having some issues as well as it tells me that it can't connect to the online services. I find this very odd as every other account on my Xbox One is able to get online and use the multiplayer services with no problems
    yet mine can't do that. I figured that it had something to do with connecting those accounts to the Epic Games account.

Has anybody else had this problem / gotten around it?

Thanks!

- Danny

Oh I also forgot to mention that I disconnected my XBL and Twitch accounts from the Epic Games account and even removed my gamertag from my Xbox and then added it back but that didn't work.
  5. Datboijoe15 Win User

I haven't received my ebon pistol yet why?

I said i had my stuff setup i did all that i linked my twitch account to my sea of theives account for twitch drops i did all the steps thats why im wondering why i didnt get the reward
  6. DA BOSS KEAGEN Win User

Change/delete Twitch account

I can't change my twitch account
Thema:

1. I can't connect my twitch account to my xbox account to collect drops. - Similar Threads - can't connect twitch

2. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  3. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  5. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  6. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  7. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  8. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  9. Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.: Hello. First of i don't know if it is related, but it made me a bit suspicious. Yesterday on the 23/2-2024 I installed some new updates from windows/microsoft. KB5034765 and KB5034467. All of a...
  10. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...