I can't connect my Microsoft account to mincraft through the qr code or website

Discus and support I can't connect my Microsoft account to mincraft through the qr code or website in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to connect my Microsoft account to mincraft on ps5 but when I go on website or use qr code I put in information and it re sets asking me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by That random person889, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I can't connect my Microsoft account to mincraft through the qr code or website

I am trying to connect my Microsoft account to mincraft on ps5 but when I go on website or use qr code I put in information and it re sets asking me for my information again I did it for 3 times. I tried reseting the code but it dissent change anything can anyone help?

:)

That random person889, Jan 27, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello That random person889,

Thank you for posting in Xbox Community Forum. I can see that you need assistance in linking your Microsoft Account to PID. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

Please check this article on how to link your Microsoft Account to PlayStation,

Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account. 

You will not be able to link another Microsoft account to your PSN™ account. 

Sign in to PSN™ with your Microsoft Account
    1. On the Minecraft game home screen, click Sign in with a Microsoft account. 
    2. Follow the instructions on the page to go to http://aka.ms/remoteconnect to enter the unique 8-digit code and complete your sign-in. 
    How do I find my friends on their Microsoft accounts?
    1. Sign into your Microsoft account and click Play on the home screen.
    2. Tab to the right to reach the Friends tab. 
    3. Click Add Friend. 
    4. Find friends by entering their Microsoft Gamertag in the Search box. 
    If you are doing this on a browser you may want to clear your browser cache, cookies and website data or run the browser in private mode before trying to link the account again.

Please let us know if you will be able to follow the process and link the account or if you will get any error messages.

We are looking forward for your reply.
  4. Juno1111 Win User

Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code

I have an issue where I got this QR code to show and used the QR scanner on my iPhone to read the QR.

It took me to the website and I followed all of Microsoft instructions. Although,, I can not find this code anymore and I have no evidence of this add-on being added to my account.
  5. andrejsebul Win User

Can't change my privacy and online settings

Hello. Thanks for you answer. My account has been added as a member, but now there is another issue which I think is what's stopping from being able to change the settings.

I can't connect my account to a device. I've tried through my android phone, but it does nothing when it scans the QR code I am given. I've tried through my Windows 10 PC but it also does nothing. What can I do? The adult's account is connected to this PC.
  6. Ohio king Win User

I can't Link my account to minecraft playstation

So I use the qr code to go to the website on my phone. When I put in my password it takes me to a grey screen and I can't put in the code for minecraft to access cross play and realms
Thema:

1. I can't connect my Microsoft account to mincraft through the qr code or website - Similar Threads - can't connect Microsoft

2. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  3. Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games: Hi, I use Windows 10 to play most of my games, and recently I wanted to play some Halo Infinite (via Steam). I launched the game, opened the "Multiplayer" tab, and when I selected a game mode,...
  4. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  6. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to...
  7. There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...: My Minecraft account has migrated to a Microsoft account and there is somehow two xbox accounts connected to it. the older of the accounts has Minecraft installed on it, but the newer one does not...
  8. Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?: I have previously connected my PS account to my Microsoft account on Minecraft, using this console. It has now disconnected me and I cannot re-connect. When I load up Minecraft it has a different...
  9. My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games: Hello my xbox is connected to Internet but when I go to store it dosent load or play fortnite bc7d43f7-647e-4931-b7c7-2f15ddc33f6f
  10. Can't connect Microsoft account to playstation for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect Microsoft account to playstation for minecraft: Hello, I am trying to link my Microsoft account to my playstation to play minecraft. When I scan the qr code and login, it says that there is already an account connected but I've never...