i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...

Discus and support i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted from the xbox live and i dont remember all the detiles of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by לאידוע, Apr 10, 2019.

1. לאידוע
    לאידוע Guest

i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...

i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted from the xbox live and i dont remember all the detiles of them, can you help me fix this problem?

:)

לאידוע, Apr 10, 2019
  2. SpazeThaDoN187 Win User

I can't connect my Xbox to the Xbox live

I can conect my Xbox live acount
  3. ArnisLaktins Win User

Xbox

Pasword and email are ok... Maybe the problem are that 2 month, before, i was conected other acount to my fb...
  4. WPAK Win User

i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted from the xbox live and i dont remember all the detiles of them

5. XBF George L Win User

i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted from the xbox live and i dont remember all the detiles of them

Hey there.

I know it can be frustrating dealing with these types of situation and we're here to help!

I understand you can't connect to Xbox Live with your Microsoft Accounts. If you've forgotten your Microsoft Account Email an
    Xbox Support representative may be able to pull up your account using the Gamertag itself. Of course you would have to be able to verify ownership of the account before any information
    can be accessed. If you've forgotten the password itself check out this link.
    Recover and reset your lost Microsoft account password
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi לאידוע,

Thanks for the reply with update. When it comes to recovering accounts, our Ambassador has supplied you with the recommended link (

Lost Account Solution
    ) that best serves the solution for doing so. Sadly, if you do not have any of the recovery information for the accounts, or they initially belonged to others, then it would be quite difficult to recover them for addition to your console.

In this case, the only way to add those accounts back onto your console is if you're able to recover and enter the account details (email address and password) for each account.

I hope that this information helps a bit more.
Thema:

1. i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted... - Similar Threads - cant conect others

2. I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4: When i go to settings in fh4 i only see keyboard and controller i cant see wheel bc21e015-3bcc-47b5-8870-c41456984ef4
  3. Minecraft bedrock cant conect to Galaxite server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock cant conect to Galaxite server: Hello,i am playing on Minecraft bedrock edition. For more than 3 weeks now i cant play on Galaxite server. When i try to join it loads for some time and then disconnects.It says (disconnected from...
  4. My Xbox cant conect to the internet but my router is working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox cant conect to the internet but my router is working: Hello, today I opened my xbox and it said it wasnt conected to the internet but my router was working. I tried to play fortnite but it didnt let me so when I tried to play rocket league it let me...
  5. I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT: I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT cf0bf4dc-5a59-42fa-9b01-565d212b01bb
  6. cant conect my paypal with the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant conect my paypal with the xbox one: i cant conect my xbox one with my paypal i can i fix this i dont wanna miss the 15 k packs 0ae6a752-07ca-4112-8382-a571d4f78c3f
  7. CANT CONECT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT CONECT: Give me back my account! The Account refered: LTD ZMAZHER I am a person who works to pay you and it is unfair that apart from falling into provocations of real bad players, put me a permanent B...
  8. CANT CONECT TOTHE SERVER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT CONECT TOTHE SERVER: PROBEM TO CONECT TO THE SERVER 2043bd7e-ce84-49b9-9818-d9267cfa3de6
  9. I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT: I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT cf0bf4dc-5a59-42fa-9b01-565d212b01bb
  10. Controller cant conect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller cant conect: Hello, Since I've done an update, the problem is that my Xbox does not find the wireless controller anymore, just when I leave the cable connected, it works, why can this be?...