I can’t click anything on Minecraft

Discus and support I can’t click anything on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play Minecraft on my Xbox series X and when I open the game when I press the A button nothing happens.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ricky Rodman, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Ricky Rodman
    Ricky Rodman Guest

I am trying to play Minecraft on my Xbox series X and when I open the game when I press the A button nothing happens.

:)

Ricky Rodman, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you have third-party accessories plugged into your Xbox console such as headsets, external hard drives, etc? If yes, please unplug them and then perform a powercycle before attempting to launch the game again, keep the third-party accessories unplugged.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  3. WilliamWright8221 Win User

Game services on pc

It literally doesn’t do anything I can’t click on anything.
  4. SethToth Win User

Still can’t download marketplace content in Minecraft.

I am able to download stuff from the Microsoft store. It’s only Minecraft marketplace I can’t download anything.
  5. jordankarpinski Win User

Xbox Live Down...Again

Still down, I can’t even sign into live.. I can get to my Xbox home screen But can’t sign in or click onto anything.. hopefully it’s up soon
  6. Eddyoda Win User

My Xbox one s is not letting me install or update minecraft.

I have tried all 3 options above but still an issue.

For me, the installation is stuck on 0% and I can’t cancel or pause it, nor can I update anything else. I can’t uninstall Minecraft either. Also, in storage setting, it states there is 0 saved data for Minecraft, I’m not sure if this is an issue. I have years of progress I don’t want to lose.

Is there anything else to try?
Thema:

1. I can’t click anything on Minecraft - Similar Threads - can’t click anything

2. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  3. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...
  4. Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other: Trying to play goat simulator 3 split screen. I’ve done it many times before but sometimes it won’t recognize my controller as a second and it controls player 1. Even in the device settings I can...
  5. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  6. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...: I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e
  7. Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....: Need help trying to reach customer service. 184b474f-25b9-45e4-91ce-197dc3bdb913
  8. Can’t click stat???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t click stat???: So I’m reaching out because I’m completely stumped and can’t figure out what I’ve done. But I have a razor tomahawk with the video 360. And for some reason I can’t even click start I believe some...
  9. Games won’t work and can’t click on any apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games won’t work and can’t click on any apps: I open the Xbox menu and it freezes unless I hit the Xbox button and the Xbox won’t let me click on any apps 5dff2360-bdcf-4e95-9aae-90571a375b07
  10. Can’t click on things on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t click on things on the store: every time I go on the store I go to click on a catergory and it says error 0x80070bfa I wanna no how to sort this out 7794126a-8146-4bfe-bb0c-2619367f9846