I can't claim my game pass perks

Discus and support I can't claim my game pass perks in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to claim the apple tv trial and other perks, but they're not in the perks gallery. I tried using my xbox, mobile app, windows app, and even the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GMZ002, Mar 1, 2023.

1. GMZ002
    GMZ002 Guest

I want to claim the apple tv trial and other perks, but they're not in the perks gallery. I tried using my xbox, mobile app, windows app, and even the browser but I still face the same issue. I hope that I can get this fixed before the perks expire.

:)

GMZ002, Mar 1, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can i redeem my Game pass Ultimate perks after moving regions?

You can claim the perks by logging in on Xbox beta app on windows 10, the game pass app on mobile device or log in on your xbox one console, and find the perks on there and claim them. Each perk gives instructions on how to claim.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Game pass game download and perks not working

Try to claim the perk using the Xbox Game Pass app on mobile
  4. EngagedArc12 Win User

Can't claim an Xbox game pass perk

I haven't received any email regarding perks. Even from past offers and are you referring to talking to the virtual agent because I've tried that and it didn't help.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Have you checked your Xbox message center or your mailbox (check junk/spam folder) if you received anything regarding your claimed perks?

If you have received anything, please contact the Xbox Support team via https://support.xbox.com/contact-us > select Contact us > choose Subscription & billing > I don't recognize a charge > describe the issue > Next > See contact options > Chat online.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

On which platform did you try to claim it?

I suggest to try it on Xbox console, Xbox app on mobile or Xbox app on Windows.

Also, from which region are you currently located? Note that game pass perks vary per region.
Thema:

1. I can't claim my game pass perks - Similar Threads - can't claim game

2. PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY: I'm Having a hard time claiming my 3 month game pass subscription that came with the gaming laptop i bought, I live in the Philippines and there's no way I can change the region in it and it...
  3. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  4. Why I can't claim my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't claim my pc game pass: I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim button next to it but when I try to claim it...
  5. Can't claim xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim xbox game pass: Hello I just bought a new laptop and I got free xbox game pass for a month but when I got to payment they ask some stuff including address... But when I cant put my address coz it's locked to...
  6. Can't claim xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't claim xbox game pass: I've got a new laptop which it came with a free month of xbox game pass. Every time i try to get it i'm getting this error. What should i do? [img] b4b810cf-e9ba-4a4b-aef1-dae679ef911c
  7. Can't claim free month of game pass on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't claim free month of game pass on pc: I get one free month of game pass included, yet I can't claim it. When I go to claim it, it says it's successful but it doesn't do anything and it goes back to saying I can claim it....
  8. I can't claim my xbox game pass perks on my Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't claim my xbox game pass perks on my Windows 10 laptop: I saw the Disney plus perk for Xbox game pass ultimate, but when I pressed on it, 2 Lego games popped up, nothing else. I need help, I haven't be able to play any games in a month :(....
  9. Can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate: Hello i was wondering why i can't clain the discord nitro subscription since it does not appear on ''PERKS'' section? 9b63e0a5-8431-40a8-be9a-79244cbd72b7
  10. I can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate: Discord nitro reward doesn't appears [img] eae57264-12ff-4a71-8858-6f6fa1928cd4