I cant claim a "xbox live gold for 2$" offer that appears in my dashboard and homescreen.

Discus and support I cant claim a "xbox live gold for 2$" offer that appears in my dashboard and homescreen. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just this afternoon i was about to play my game when i got a "get gold for 2$" offer. I clicked on it as soon as i saw it, but i got sent to the normal... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MADEnderboy321, Jul 12, 2018.

1. I cant claim a "xbox live gold for 2$" offer that appears in my dashboard and homescreen.

Just this afternoon i was about to play my game when i got a "get gold for 2$" offer. I clicked on it as soon as i saw it, but i got sent to the normal "10$ for 1 month" tab. I have been trying to reddem it for hours, and ive had no success. I then decided
    to contact support and i was told to make a post here. i was told to make a post here with the reference number "1433145627". Please help me with this, ive lost many other offers for this same problem and i lost my chance at getting 3 months for 15$ yesterday
    for this exact reason.

:)

MADEnderboy321, Jul 12, 2018
  2. ZaxIcarus
    ZaxIcarus Guest
    $2 for 2 month gold isnt working??

Yesterday on my xbox 360 dashboard it showed me a $2 for 2 month gold offer. I clicked on it and went back to my xbox 360 dashboard because I didnt have a card now I do. But now it went show up again it only shows" Xbox live good better gold go gold". Please
    help me.

ZaxIcarus, Jul 12, 2018
  3. slackr69boy
    slackr69boy Guest
    Service alert

I thought it was gold but now that you ask i cant remember. i do know it was a promotional offer. on my dashboard it only says xbox live free membership

slackr69boy, Jul 12, 2018
  4. RomkaZzz
    RomkaZzz Guest

I cant claim a "xbox live gold for 2$" offer that appears in my dashboard and homescreen.

Hi! Are you a Gold right now? This offer can be just for new users. You can claim it when you haven't Gold Subscription

RomkaZzz, Jul 18, 2018
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

Hi! Are you a Gold right now? This offer can be just for new users. You can claim it when you haven't Gold Subscription
  6. A1RB4SE Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

From what I Understand you don't get a Code a Claim Now Tile should appear on the Dashboard/Home Screen with the Offers Available for you.
    Dashboard/Homescreen of what? Xbox? The Ultimate pass is meant for Both PC and Xbox and why you need Xbox for redemption?? It doesn't make sense, nor does it mention while purchasing the pass.
  7. slackr69boy Win User

Service alert

I thought it was gold but now that you ask i cant remember. i do know it was a promotional offer. on my dashboard it only says xbox live free membership
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox Live - 1Month!

[quote user="deezee76"]

Hence the reason I suggested calling Msoft to see if they could offer a good deal , you dont see what they are offering when you are gold.

[/quote]

it may not appear on the dashboard but the standard £5.99 offer is always there in account management ,whether you are gold or silver.

-

other offers appear in the days and weeks after going silver,usually £2 for 2 months.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Unfair renewal price

Hey there!

Thanks for posting! Unfortunately we are unable to make specific offers appear, or guarantee any future offers to hit your dashboard. Be sure to keep an eye on our

Xbox Live Sales & Specials page
    , as well as the Deals with Gold page on your Xbox One dashboard for offers such as this to appear.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. I cant claim a "xbox live gold for 2$" offer that appears in my dashboard and homescreen. - Similar Threads - cant claim live

2. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  3. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  4. Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft: I have the minecraft deluxe collection on nintendo switch and cant claim the extra dlc and minecoins. 2ed675c1-c2bc-4438-a50e-8ee96a257798
  5. Cant claim minecraft java, even tho i purchased bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant claim minecraft java, even tho i purchased bedrock: i have an old account that is bedrock, when i log in to claim java it wont let me but instead says to buy the bundle or buy java on its own. 36a8b7e0-5f0d-45ac-9bc6-155d8fde27fc
  6. i cant claim my rewards and i have egnought reward points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant claim my rewards and i have egnought reward points.: i cant claim my rewards and i have egnought reward points. for anything what should i try 1f0db38c-8c0f-4b37-977f-4924ba5c6950
  7. I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.: When ever i try to claim it it says that i need to install it remotely and when i try to do that it doesn't give clear instructions on how to do it. 11ae1bf5-11aa-4d9c-ad82-55e42376a2c5
  8. Cant claim the Minecraft Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on other Microsoft account despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant claim the Minecraft Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on other Microsoft account despite...: So on another Microsoft account I have Bedrock edition on both Xbox One and Windows 10, but despite this I can't claim the Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on that account. for some extra info, I...
  9. Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone: Form to log a warrantly repair/replacement doesnt work, and hasnt worked for months. Tried to request a callback but get told "Theres a problem on our end" Phoned the only number I could find...
  10. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....