I can't check my xbox live account sign in locations and it is making me mad because I...

Discus and support I can't check my xbox live account sign in locations and it is making me mad because I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I noticed this ban it was about 2:30pm after school, when I check how I could have gotten banned the message that was deleted was sent 21 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dylan Sewell, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Dylan Sewell
    Dylan Sewell Guest

I can't check my xbox live account sign in locations and it is making me mad because I...

When I noticed this ban it was about 2:30pm after school, when I check how I could have gotten banned the message that was deleted was sent 21 hours ago, reminder that this was about 2:30 pm after school, I had no idea what was sent, and when the message was sent I would have still been in school and unable to access my xbox, I have not sent anybody the hard r like the enforcement says, and I know for a fact my account was signed into elsewhere and because of this I can't play with my friends till March 30th.

:)

Dylan Sewell, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I can't check my xbox live account sign in locations and it is making me mad because I received an Xbox enforcement action of a 15 day communication ban for something I did not do or say

Hi Dylan!

Sorry to hear about what happened. To set your expectation, here in forum and even the Microsoft Support cannot assist us in regard to Xbox Enforcement actions or suspensions because they’re being handled only by the Xbox Enforcement team.

Based on the Enforcement FAQ below, it says:

1. Some enforcement actions are issued the same day that the violation took place, while others require more time for investigation.
    If you receive an enforcement action when you're not on the Xbox network, it may be the result of prior activities. Bear in mind that the Community Standards for Xbox has no statute of limitations, and a player can receive an enforcement action at any time for past offences.

2. As the owner of the Xbox profile, you're responsible for how it's used, whether for good or bad.
    When we issue an enforcement action, it's not necessarily because you personally did something wrong, but because the profile was used to commit a violation—even if you weren't home or holding the controller when the activity occurred.
    If you want to make sure that no one else can use your profile, we recommend setting up a PIN.

Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

I suggest that you check your account via https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to see if you’re eligible to file for a case review.

To review your account activity, go to https://account.microsoft.com/security?refd=acc... > View my activity.
  3. rileyhodge Win User

Proofs

I know can't even sign in making me soo mad
  4. MarkMorgan7 Win User

Xbox 360 error code 8015000a

girl my friend and I live in the same trailer park in Nevada and we're frustrated as all get-out because we paid for our memberships and now we can't multiplayer can't connect to Xbox live I don't know what to do but make me pretty mad Microsoft doesn't
    do anything for us
  5. Barsa99 Win User

Can't Sign In - A problem occured while signing in. Please try again. If problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support

I am encountering the same problem. Not only can I not connect to live but I literally can't get onto my Xbox because it refuses to let me sign in to any account. This is ridiculous because I can't use my Xbox at all, even just to play offline.
  6. megagamer92 Win User

Xbox crashes anytime I try to download games (Very Recent Issue)

My problem just got worse, now I can't really do anything without the Xbox freezing. Because I deleted my account and downloaded it again, it now signs into Xbox Live automatically instead of me doing it manually. As soon as I can navigate the menu, the
    Xbox freezes because of Dragon Age: Origins downloading, and if I sign into another account, I can't delete the Witcher 2 data because it freezes it as soon as I click on it to delete it.
Thema:

1. I can't check my xbox live account sign in locations and it is making me mad because I... - Similar Threads - can't check live

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  4. "We can't get all your messages right now. Check back later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "We can't get all your messages right now. Check back later": Starting two days ago I was messaging a friend and I got off the app and when I got back on it to check the message I got it said on my Xbox that we can't get your messages and to check back later...
  5. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  6. "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s: So I have a YouTube Channel and I download my clips to edit it and post it on YouTube or tiktok and I tried to change some settings because it said can't uplaod even though nothing was there...
  7. I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...: [img] I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a few days and have been able to most of the other games just fine but for some reason Deep Rock Galactic isn't available on the Xbox app or the site. I...
  8. Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...: Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection but when i go check it it says connection all good,i also can watch youtube but cant install my game any...
  9. Can't login to xbox live try again in a few minutes or check the xbox live status. WOW.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to xbox live try again in a few minutes or check the xbox live status. WOW.: This was annoying me today it happened to me which my internet CRASHED then i reconnected then i got this error, i reconnected again didn't work i checked the xbox live status it was all fine and...
  10. Can't pass security check for Xbox Live Account on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pass security check for Xbox Live Account on Xbox Live: Hello Forums, I have a little bit of a issue here. I have to the security check for my account and I can't pass it. I enter my email and password,then it goes to a screen where I can chhose to...