I can't change my xbox account region.

Discus and support I can't change my xbox account region. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't change my xbox account region, "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Guilty Spark1, Aug 27, 2022.

1. I can't change my xbox account region.

I can't change my xbox account region, "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later." I have reviewed all the requirements to change the region of the account and have met all of them, but the error persists. please help me

:)

Guilty Spark1, Aug 27, 2022
  2. МаксимХан Win User

How can I change region in my xbox live account?

I understood that I can't change region for this account, but may be I can change LiveID for this Xbox live account or cancel it and create a new one for my LiveID with new region? Content isn't important, but LiveID is important.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Also if your account is under 3 months old you need to wait 3 months before you can change if you do not live in an xboxlive region then you cannot select your region
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Guilty

There are some things that prevents you to change your region, these are the reasons:

"If you’re prevented from changing the country/region for your Xbox, it may be for one of the following reasons:
    You changed country/regions within the last three months.
    Your account is currently suspended (for example, the credit card on one of your subscriptions has expired).
    You’re a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current country/region and will not be a minor in the region that you’re moving to.
    You’re not a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current country/region but will be considered a minor in the country/region that you’re moving to.
    Your billing info is incomplete or incorrect on the account (such as your address or phone number).
    You have a balance due or any open balance on your account."

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....

Please fully check your account
  5. Chief LORD Win User

can't buy anything.....PART 2

this is my other account..and i changed the region to saudi arabia

but i have 3000 mps

and still can't buy the maps

"Sorry

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

?????????

i don't use visa on this account

also..i can't change the region on my profile

https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Profile

the country/region is un selectable

"Country/Region: United States"

can you change it for me ?

also for my other profile..

and don't change the region for my other account...just the billing address
  6. WPAK Win User

Can't change region of my account

Hi there,

just to be sure what country region does it show at the country region field here:

https://live.xbox.com/Account/BillingAccountInformation

If that is showing the incorrect region, then you may have to Migrate your country to a different region.

There are steps for that but also restrictions and possible consequences. The following link will explain that:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...count/update-microsoft-account-country-region

Be aware that you may only change the account region once every several months.
Thema:

1. I can't change my xbox account region. - Similar Threads - can't change account

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  4. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  5. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  6. I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...: I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until changes go thru by 11/25. I can't use a code because it wants to send the code to my old number, what do I do?...
  7. I can't change my account alias I have changed my alias a lot this year but I want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my account alias I have changed my alias a lot this year but I want to...: I have changed my alias a lot this year but I want to change it again but it won't let me, I don't know if there are any kind of limits. Please help. 4a1402cb-a510-4907-a8ca-e266c3a30d4f
  8. I can't change my account alias

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change my account alias: I have changed my alias a lot this year but I want to change it again but it won't let me, I don't know if there are any kind of limits. Please help. 740abacf-c621-458b-b0ae-b1a73906b667
  9. i can't change accounts it just defaults back to the previous account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't change accounts it just defaults back to the previous account.: it just defaults back to the previous account I say not me, and it signs into the account anyways. I cleared the data for the app multiple times, I removed my device from the account no matter...
  10. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...: Hello, I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and set restrictions to age 6. I am adding my...