I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

Discus and support I can't change my profile picture on xbox live. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tawyllys Correia, Aug 22, 2019.

1. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator)

:)

Tawyllys Correia, Aug 22, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    Tawyllys Correia
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Happy Gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Tawyllys,

Thanks for update on the issue with uploading an image. To help clarify:

• What device are you using?
    • What type of internet connection are you using?
    • Have you power cycled the device and network hardware?

Let us know so we may further assist.
  4. 491b1b7c-7b4e-44c1-b Win User

I already tried on windows 10 and the browser, but the same message always appears.

a print of the error:

[​IMG]

Translation: cannot load your image at this time, please try later
  5. Edgarour Win User

change your image from the xbox app
  6. PWNRR Win User

Can you provide more info as to how you're trying to change your image? I know you can change your picture when you click on customize profile, then upload a custom image from the console, as well as from the xbox app. Is it giving a code with the error
    message?
Thema:

1. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live. - Similar Threads - can't change profile

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  7. Can't change my profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change my profile picture: Everytime I try to change my profile picture on the Xbox app to a custom profile picture it says "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I've been trying to change it now for 2 days. Do you...
  8. How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't...: Essentially I have this old profile which I want to bind to my email as I used to play on it alot when I was younger but due to me not having access to the email or password I can't sign in to...
  9. I can't change my Xbox profile picture and idk why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my Xbox profile picture and idk why: I've tried several times with different pictures none of them being Inappropriate. My friends can change their pfps but u can't and it's frustrating fba343dc-2785-471a-ba75-bde407a1c961
  10. I can't change my XboxAccount profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my XboxAccount profile picture: When I try accessing the account.xbox.com website to change my profile picture, upon clicking the "Change player picture" link I see a modal with a loading circle that never stops. I checked the...