I cant change my privacy setting even though im the organizer

Discus and support I cant change my privacy setting even though im the organizer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to play minecraft multiplayer but this problem stops me from it 1e6d8ea6-f6a5-4442-80ec-c5a28062ecf1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mohammad Mohammadipour, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I cant change my privacy setting even though im the organizer

I want to play minecraft multiplayer but this problem stops me from it

:)

Mohammad Mohammadipour, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I cant change my xbox privacy setting even though im the organizer

Hi Mohammad!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's see what we can do about that here.

Is this your first time trying to change your account privacy options?

If you're already an adult, it's possible that you have incorrectly set your DOB or date of birth when you create your account. Please note that the system only recognizes the first DOB we entered upon the creation of the account.

What do you see when you go to https://family.microsoft.com/ with your account? Do you have any family members?

My suggestion here is to have a new adult account and setup a Microsoft Family group there. Then add your main account as a member so that the new adult can manage or edit your main account's privacy options.
  3. Mohammad Mohammadipo Win User

I cant change my xbox privacy setting even though im the organizer

It re directs me to a page that says you cant change your privacy setting becouse

Your child of a family

Your family organizer doesn't let you
  4. Luke Roettger Win User

What should I do?

I’ve tried going into my privacy settings but they’re all allowing everything to happen and when I recently changed my account to be a family organizer so I can change settings. But whatever I do it doesn’t allow me to purchase the map packs within the game. Even though I have them after buying the Season Pass.
  5. Georges C. Win User

I cannot change my privacy settings for Xbox even though I am the family organizer!

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello HuntingComb8781, do you want to exchange the privacy settings of the account, or would it be any account that is aggregated?

If it's from your account, sign in through the Xbox website.

https://www.xbox.com/

After entering, click the profile picture in the upper right corner, and choose "Xbox Profile", then on the next page click on "Privacy Settings" and will open the "Privacy & online safety" page.

Make the changes you want and click save at the bottom of the page.
  6. HuntingComb8781 Win User

I cannot change my privacy settings for Xbox even though I am the family organizer!

Thema:

I cant change my privacy setting even though im the organizer

1. I cant change my privacy setting even though im the organizer - Similar Threads - cant change privacy

2. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  3. cant get on xbox to security info change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get on xbox to security info change?: it said it would not affect my ability to use xbox live :( so when i log in on xbox one i get a pop up saying "Did you request a security info change?" and yes i did due to the phone numberl no...
  4. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  5. Cant change account linked to Playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change account linked to Playstation: My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one....
  6. i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in: i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in the email that was used was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but the...
  7. I cant change my skin on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my skin on minecraft: When ever i change my skin on minecraft, it shows sorry something went wrong. I don't know what to do. I tried changing on the website but still cant. Please help me with this. Im running version...
  8. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  9. Cant change gamertag to one that I used before

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change gamertag to one that I used before: Ok, so in short I had 2 Microsoft accounts = 2 Xbox accounts. Then I decided to change one of the accounts gamertag to the others, I did this by changing the name of the one with the name I...
  10. I cant change my privacy

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my privacy: When i going to Xbox settings on browser i can`t sign in. When I try to click on it an insription appears "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." What I need to do?...