I can't change my microsoft account

Discus and support I can't change my microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought a new PC and when I try and log into apps such as minecraft or XBox Live I cannot choose which account to use. It keeps selecting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Younes Taoudi, Jan 19, 2023.

1. I can't change my microsoft account

I just bought a new PC and when I try and log into apps such as minecraft or XBox Live I cannot choose which account to use. It keeps selecting the email account that I use for the administrator account. Unfortunatly I bought minecraft a long time ago and the account is linked to another email adress. Furthermore, I had to migrate this mojang account to a microsoft account, and now when I select the Microsoft account option it directly selects the wrong account. And when I click on "This is not my account" it does absolutely nothing. The same goes for all the apps using microsoft accounts, although there isn't any issues on the websites.

Thank you very much for your help

:)

Younes Taoudi, Jan 19, 2023
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Change Which Microsoft Account is Attached to my Xbox Live Account

3. sicilianboyfly Win User

old gamertag, new microsoft account

After I click sign in to change my Microsoft account I get this message saying "sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now. For more info, go to Xbox.com/accountswap
  4. VibroPlex Win User

I can't download my profile!!!

> I can't change or I don't know how to change the country that was set to my account on this site when I signed up.

That's right. Once a Microsoft Account (formerly the Windows Live ID) is created, you can't change the nation, and once you use that Microsoft Account to create an Xbox gamertag, that gamertag is forever tied to that nation, and
    cannot be changed. There was an experiment with changing nations for a short while, which was cancelled because of abuse; there's no more changing of nations for accounts.
  5. John 808 Win User

Microsoft Account Support

The thing is that i can't sign into my microsoft account to be able to change my info but i was able to change my password but didn't have any effect in the end.
  6. Ariel Acu Win User

I Can't change my account!!

Hi,

Being part of the Xbox Insider Program gives you an opportunity to give us feedbacks on the latest Xbox updates or incoming games to release. If you're trying to change the Microsoft account associated with the Xbox Preview program, we recommend that you
    reach our Xbox Preview forums to assist you on how you can be able to change it from the Xbox Insider Hub. You may refer to this

link
    to access the Xbox Preview forum. Just select "Registration Support" which relates to your concern. You can also reach our Xbox Chat Support team on the link provided if you need further assistance.

Let us know if that works for you.
Thema:

I can't change my microsoft account

1. I can't change my microsoft account - Similar Threads - can't change microsoft

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  7. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  8. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  9. Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...: I changed the Alias to my Microsoft account a long time ago and I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account on any Microsoft related app (Xbox, Microsoft Store, Minecraft, Etc.) however...
  10. my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login: my microsoft account got hacked which i paid for minecraft how can i get my account back i can send you transaction id for proof 564e5cdf-1b62-4ca9-b1cb-8f668c324115