I can't change my microsoft account on Xbox Gamepass (PC)

Discus and support I can't change my microsoft account on Xbox Gamepass (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The problem don't let me change my account on the app only. When i logoff and logon in the app, i can't change the account even if i change the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Felipe _13, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Felipe _13
    Felipe _13 Guest

The problem don't let me change my account on the app only. When i logoff and logon in the app, i can't change the account even if i change the microsoft store acc. By the way the game can be downloaded using the gamepass using the wanted account on the
    store, but my progress is directly linked to my PC account and can't be changed.

I can't change my microsoft account on Xbox Gamepass (PC) [​IMG]

I can't change my microsoft account on Xbox Gamepass (PC) [​IMG]

:)

Felipe _13, Jan 25, 2021
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Change the age in account

Hi I've had my account a while now I've only just noticed my age is set to 2010 making me 12

I have the account linked to my pc laptop gamepass and now my xbox

I can't edit being 12 so added an organiser to the family and can't edit through that member is there anyway I can change the age its driving me nuts. Many thanks
    There is no way to change the age on your Xbox account. You can change the age on your Microsoft account but this will in no way affect your Xbox account
  3. buttonmasher(2) Win User

Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC

Hello this has been happening to me for a while now I couldn't click the game tiles or anything for that matter on gamepass for pc, clicking wouldn't do anything. I wondered if it was something to do with my microsoft account as my profile photo was not showing for gamepass even though I was signed in and I also changed my password which may have caused a problem. So I have just fixed it on my pc so I hope this can help someone. This is what I did. I couldn't click anything in the gamepass pc app but I wanted to sign out to try to clear error, so I signed out of my account at the top right of the microsoft store app, then I clicked the windows start button and signed out of windows. Signed back into windows, went to windows settings, accounts, manage my microsoft account, signed out of my microsoft account at the top right, then signed out of windows again. Signed back into windows, then I think gamepass had message that I was not signed onto ms store. so clicked that and signed back into ms store and ms account and gamepass pc is working now.
  4. Talhynor Win User

How to get just one game to work again on Xbox Game Pass (PC)

I have the same problem but with an other game from GamePass PC. The only thing I did was changing my Microsoft account password but i dont know if this is related because only one game does not work so...
  5. Sat62183 Win User

How to change the PC Gamepass App is installing to

Still when i go to the app its pulling up a PC thats not even on my account. Microsoft store, Xbox Gamepass on PC & my phone all signed into the same email that's tied to my GP subscription but it keeps pulling up a PC that's not on my account.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

It is possible to share Gamepass on PC. I will play Sea or Thieves or Forza on my PC using my Gamepass subscription while my kid plays on my home xbox using his account.

He essentially uses my Gamepass subscription on my Home Xbox while signed into his own account. I use my account on the PC and we play together.

It's a common thing many families do.
Thema:

1. I can't change my microsoft account on Xbox Gamepass (PC) - Similar Threads - can't change microsoft

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  7. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  8. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  9. Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...: I changed the Alias to my Microsoft account a long time ago and I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account on any Microsoft related app (Xbox, Microsoft Store, Minecraft, Etc.) however...
  10. my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login: my microsoft account got hacked which i paid for minecraft how can i get my account back i can send you transaction id for proof 564e5cdf-1b62-4ca9-b1cb-8f668c324115