i cant change my account on my new laptop

Discus and support i cant change my account on my new laptop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; whenever i try to sign into the Microsoft store the sign-in window pops up for a brief second but then disappears immediately and on the Xbox app it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chris Henson1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. i cant change my account on my new laptop

whenever i try to sign into the Microsoft store the sign-in window pops up for a brief second but then disappears immediately and on the Xbox app it automatically signs me into the same account and i can't change it

even when trying to sign into games i get this window but when i hit not you it does the same thing as when i try to sign in to the Microsoft store

[mod removed - personal information]

it's also done similar things on other laptops I've used, any help?

:)

Chris Henson1, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Chris Henson1 Win User

hello, thanks for the help.

I have added the other account and it didn't help, i still can't switch accounts or log in to the Microsoft store

this is happening on windows 11

I have tried other Microsoft community posts and online tutorials, things like re-installing or repairing the Xbox app too.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Chris

May I know if you tried adding first the other account via windows settings > email & accounts and once added check if you’re able to change your accounts in that way?

In the meantime tell me:
    Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can suggest different troubleshooting steps
  4. MassivCrabHands Win User

glitch

its on the laptop....i cant even get onto changing my payment options on the xbox
  5. ChinmayRajeev Win User

v bucks

i cant use it on my laptop with the same xbox live account?
  6. Matt133777 Win User

Modern Warfare Account Link

Hi Ricardo.

Yes this is true, i know all of my xbox live information, but the activision account i use to play Modern Warfare/ Vanguard i dont know the password too. Im literally signed into the account both on my xbox and on my laptop right now, but cant change password as it says you need to get into the email and verify to change.
Thema:

1. i cant change my account on my new laptop - Similar Threads - cant change account

2. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  3. Cant change account linked to Playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change account linked to Playstation: My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one....
  4. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  5. My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...: So the title explains most of my issues as my gmail was first hacked and then my Microsoft. I can log-in using my device password but i can't log in using my email as it says account doesnt exist....
  6. Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account: Please respond, I would like to know why I couldn't change my xbox accounts Microsoft account to my new Microsoft account. 5e85eac8-5fa4-4bbb-9b80-b24b64f841e7
  7. my account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account...: i recently got a virus, that took all my passwords from google, i think the account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account don't exist i tried to do the...
  8. Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...: Our main email account was hacked Saturday evening Australian time, the email and password were changed and original ones removed. Support hard to access when it wants sign in with email that was...
  9. My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom.: Basically i changed my account to an adult account, i tried to change my profile picture to a customised one on the xbox app, it said Customised imagines are only available for adult accounts....
  10. I cant change settings due to it saying you are using a childs account when im not

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change settings due to it saying you are using a childs account when im not: I cant change settings due to it saying you are using a childs account when im not 15ba4c93-2cbe-41fe-8269-9ea1fa7b2721