I cant change epic game accounts

Discus and support I cant change epic game accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im trying to play fortnite but the game auto made an account for me and i cant sign out of it 09fbbe0f-71a7-4338-9a73-0c5892895692 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JaydenBradshaw, Dec 13, 2021.

1. I cant change epic game accounts

Im trying to play fortnite but the game auto made an account for me and i cant sign out of it

:)

JaydenBradshaw, Dec 13, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Jayden welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Are you playing on console or PC?
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Best way to move X-Box account to a different Microsoft Account

you cant change xbox accounts linked to epic, epic changed this early last year, once an xbox account is linked to epic then thats it, it can be unlinked but cannot have a different xbox account linked to that epic account, they did this to stop people getting around bans and keeping all their stuff.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

How do I unlink and link back my other account for epic

you cant, epic changed this last year, once an epic account is linked to a microsoft/xbox account it cannot be linked to another, it can be unlinked but relinking must be back to the same account.
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Switching my epics games to this account

Hi XI Nabeel XI

Try this link to see if it is any help with making the change you are looking for How do
    I change the email on my Epic Games account?

If your son doesn't have the epic account setup already then create the account and then link the new gamertag to it and then try linking his fortnite.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Fortnite GT

you would need to log onto the epic site and adjust your name there, epic does not use your gamertag but uses its own system, this includes most epic games too like rocket league.

you can freely change your name on epic, once changed you cant change it again for 2 weeks.
Thema:

1. I cant change epic game accounts - Similar Threads - cant change epic

2. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  3. cant get on xbox to security info change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get on xbox to security info change?: it said it would not affect my ability to use xbox live :( so when i log in on xbox one i get a pop up saying "Did you request a security info change?" and yes i did due to the phone numberl no...
  4. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  5. Cant change account linked to Playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change account linked to Playstation: My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one....
  6. i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in: i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in the email that was used was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but the...
  7. I cant change my skin on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my skin on minecraft: When ever i change my skin on minecraft, it shows sorry something went wrong. I don't know what to do. I tried changing on the website but still cant. Please help me with this. Im running version...
  8. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  9. Cant change gamertag to one that I used before

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change gamertag to one that I used before: Ok, so in short I had 2 Microsoft accounts = 2 Xbox accounts. Then I decided to change one of the accounts gamertag to the others, I did this by changing the name of the one with the name I...
  10. My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...: So the title explains most of my issues as my gmail was first hacked and then my Microsoft. I can log-in using my device password but i can't log in using my email as it says account doesnt exist....